Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: F-Bomb on eBay

plan to rob bank

Thanks Randal. Looks like I'm going to have to keep working.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

That car is nowhere near as nice as the real F-bomb. My main problem is with the fitment of the body panels(doors, trunk lid, etc....). Just thrown together IMO. And even at that the paint job isn't that nice. And $10,000?? and the reserve isn't met yet?? Someone smoking something, and I'm sure it ain't pot, cause I've never gotten that delusional. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Weldangrind
        I admit it. I want it.
        X2 ;D

I like the General Lee too.

Sue me.
        Cheap, slow, half-assed: Pick three

Comment

..........then BUY IT,bring on home,and paint a Confederate Flag on the Roof............you'd end up with a 'Confederate-Bomb' :o ;D ;)! ~J/W-OO6.

Comment

I've sometimes thought about building a car inspired by the F-bomb, as the military look really works on that car - but I'd rather not have a total knock off. Instead, if I were to pick up that theme, I'd come up with a different military paint scheme, and put it on a different kind of car. Inspiration rather than copying.

Comment

Then how 'bout building a quad-Turbo Big-Block Hummer(series one...)'Pro-Tourer',then :o :o ;D ;D?? ~J/W-OO6.

Comment

With the way the description on that car reads, I think I'd feel a bit slighted. It seems to almost say that it is the real F-Bomb. Just a little ambiguous especially if you read too quick.
                Bakersfield, CA.

Comment

build the anti general lee
                  the william tecumseh sherman - fighting war the right way - total obliteration

Comment

Only a lap belt? Must not have been used for any stunts. I wouldn't pay more than 10k for it, which seems like that won't do it. Then, I'd give it a coat of black primer and not tell anyone what it was. Or rather, what it was made to look like.

Comment

Originally posted by cantvalve16
                      With the way the description on that car reads, I think I'd feel a bit slighted. It seems to almost say that it is the real F-Bomb. Just a little ambiguous especially if you read too quick.
                      Agree...but some insist imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
                      Michael from Hampton Roads

Comment

Working...
                      X