Just Nothing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Nothing

Stude REALLY hates it when I start a thread about nothing. I'm only doing this just to piss him off.

I don't have anything. But I wanted to start a thread anyhow because I always do. Does anybody have anything?
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Nothing here. Happy Saturday.
    Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Yep, it'll stop raining here in a week or so. The lights are on, the bills are paid, life is grand for sure.

Comment

Here's a picture of Peewee.
        Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Seinfeld made a lot of money on a show about nothing.
          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

That's the wrong photo Stude, but that's a small mistake.

Comment

Well, it's Saturday slept in woke up at 10th watched garage squad on velocity and at 10:40 the 200 lb pound horse that lives in my house starts saying get up already. So now I'm up. I have two main projects. The 87 corvette has been down for 2 weeks we got it running by gaging the ohms in the chip on the key. Clipping the two wires that go up to the lock cylinder and soldering in the right value of resistors. Fired up. Now it just has no power. Like it's missing out on a couple cylinders or a massive vacuum leak. And the we have my oldest sons 92 Camarones that we put the transaction ams old engine in that meets all the wires , hoses and exhaust put back on. Not sure which I'll work on today but the rain has stopped early. Birds are singing. Time for breakfast. THANKS FOR ASKING. LOL
              Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierL98GTA View Post
                THANKS FOR ASKING. LOL
                Only since it's you Dan. You're a cherished Good One. Yessir, that's a fact. Yep. Mighty glad I met you. And we'll meet again. We sure will for sure.
                Last edited by pdub; March 14, 2015, 08:02 AM.

Comment

That's the wrong photo Stude, but that's a small mistake.
                  My bad.
                  Should have used a different search engine... like DuckDuckGo.
                  Nope.... same result.
                  Last edited by studemax; March 14, 2015, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by studemax View Post

My bad.
                    Should have used a different search engine... like DuckDuckGo.
                    Nope.... same result.
                    You're frickin hilarious and I'm loving every minute of it.

Comment

I found this, and it was too good to waste

but I was looking for this
                      As I was thinking about my most recent blog on male-female differences, I asked the female cashier at Starbucks, “Do you think men and women are really

and it drives my wife nuts.

Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

That's good stuff SBG!

Stude, I need some help. Give me an insult I can hurl at YOU. You are so good at it, give me one. But it has to be about YOU. You can do it, I know you can. You sorry no-account background groveling piece of.....no, that's not getting there. I just can't do it on my own.

Comment

sube in a ground loop, shattering edges of the rear cab mounts on a gmc..

I am with hoosier and the resistor/diode games. Still doing good to get a start. Unusual year this year, call it wisdom to come out into a pleasant season.
                          The GMC is the greatest I have ever had in 27 years. 20 something below is not the celsius of an atlantic breeze on a european shore passing the electron tests.

it ends up just nothing..

An abandon house next door , near my truck. I looked up and saw Ed. He was still wearing my fatigues from the military...now 15 years later. He was strapping something to his bicycle. Did not see me or hear me. I was talking to him, calling his name.
                          Ed is a native american with an alcohol problem, and I am in the middle of the woods, too far for a bicycle. The abandon house is real...and so is Ed. I jumped up to both arms numb halfway to my elbows and took a deep breath. I come out to the kitchen, and take a puff of the long pipe with a pinch of tobacco in it. Hands started shaking, as the numbness went away.

It ends up a mystery of nothing. Dreams and facts meet someday.
                          Previously boxer3main
                          the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Stude, let's do THIS: I'm completely tired of this, it's all supposed to be fun. You're an internet troll, you don't want to meet anybody on this forum and that's the way it will always be.

And you've gotten on my last nerve for about the 6th time by insulting me for the 900th time because you think that's a fun thing to do. And it's easy to do, and it needs doing but it doesn't require a whole lot of talent to do. I might add that I have a whole lot more friends here than you do. As far as I know, you have none.

So let's do this - you stay away from me on this forum and I'll stay away from you on this forum. Is that a deal? I'm good with that. You probably are not good with that because (insert my insult about you here).

Comment

Stude, I need some help. Give me an insult I can hurl at YOU. You are so good at it, give me one. But it has to be about YOU. You can do it, I know you can. You sorry no-account background groveling piece of.....no, that's not getting there. I just can't do it on my own.
                              Again..... like the email you sent me at 5AM this morning..... where do I start?

Better question, P. Why is it so damn important that I like you?
                              Isn't having the love of Sue Unit good enough for you?
                              Or is your self-esteem that low, that everyone must like you?

Last edited by studemax; March 14, 2015, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X