No problem??
    STUGOTS

I´ve noticed the lack of interest by so called "signed up members"

Right now, admittedly I´m half a world away,
    "There are currently 127 users online. 2 members and 125 guests."

Comment

Institutionalized

Comment

We usually have more "Guests" reading our boards, than Members actually logged in. Lots of times, Members don't login if they are only reading stuff and just login to post.

Comment

I have a number of friends who lurk here, but for so e reason don't post their Mopars or say anything. They read, share stuff on Facebook and thats it. They used to be on Wild West type car forums with few rules with me, so I don't get why they refrain from joining.

Comment

Sorry to say, but after all the format changes, the place lost its 'homey' feeling. It's clunky and awkward to navigate.
            It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Ward View Post
              Sorry to say, but after all the format changes, the place lost its 'homey' feeling. It's clunky and awkward to navigate.

Agree'd the new style is a PITA.
              2013- Murphy, NC Road Side Fan Between Chattanooga & Charlotte 2014- Charlotte-Knoxville-Charleston: 2013 Ford Mustang GT

Comment

Sorry guy's ... the management changed platforms due to the number of spammers and hack-attacks we were experiencing from a less secure "user friendly" package.

Comment

I read the blog and read thru the forums but more often than not I dont have much to add...especially in the uber technical threads.

I've been in and out of forums for many years and have seen countless upgrades and such...I dont find this "new" format to be any more difficult to use than any other one...it does gets kinda wonk at times...

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Ward View Post
                    I think it's SO clunky that even the moderators can't find their way around to see our complaints, so they think all is well . LOL
                    STUGOTS

Comment

Facebook.
                      Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

I'm one of those members guilty of just popping in to see what's been posted lately and not signing in. For a couple years I didn't even do that due to the fact I'd traded the '55 to my brother for a '72 Nova that I never got. I recently got the '55 back and have been working to get it back into shape. A few weeks ago I decided to pop in and see whats been going on and my old bookmark wouldn't work! It was still listed as 'Frieburgers Junkyard' in my bookmarks and it took a few days to remember the name of the site as it is now. I guess the changes in the site caused that problem.

Comment

Originally posted by groucho View Post
                          I think it's SO clunky that even the moderators can't find their way around to see our complaints, so they think all is well . LOL
                          Uh, no ... that isn't happening.

Comment

I like this place so much I have signed up three different times.

Comment

Another one guilty of not signing in but I do check in everyday.

Comment

Working...
                              X