Microsoft sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

what did you do that makes it so you have to be nice to a moderator?

I want libertarian.... it's like this, you screw up and go to a section of the web that you shouldn't be, then the hackers burn your computer down? you shouldn't have gone there and now you are a warning to us all.

*edit
    Just like what's being reported today about the hack on the White House.... Hillary shouldn't have gone where she did... ;)
    Just because White Monster's a Mac elitist doesn't make him a bad guy. We all have our character flaws, counselor..

Comment

What did you do that makes it so you have to be nice to a moderator?
      I just wrote your name down in my little black book !

Comment

I've been running a vista ultimate os for years and haven't had a bit of trouble or any virus problems with it. It's not a standard vista though, been modified by rockersteam and called vista extreme. Fast, no lockups, and tweaked without the bugs microsoft stuck in to pi$$ off people.

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster View Post

I just wrote your name down in my little black book !

the only surprise is it wasn't already there with little scratches, axes, and red marks beside it.
          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

This thread is funny, I'm a Mac elitist at home, all of our apple family devices talk to each other with zero frustration, and my kids rarely need to ask DAD for help with any computer issue at home... WIN! Unfortunately at work I am a completely annoyed Windows user and system administrator. That Windows OS is terrible, all of them. Beware that Java is also something now that updates automatically, and can cause problems as it integrates with whatever browser you are using.

Most of the applications we have run on Linux servers, which all work wonderfully. One of our Linux boxes that runs applications for Content Management has not been restarted for 283 Days, and our Windows Servers get restarted automatically every weekend.

Comment

I want whatever 4chan would come up with for an operating system

Comment

I don't even what even to think anymore about OS.

I got windows 7.
                Windows 8 is like ME and 7 had a love child that had issues coming out about pre-teen age and has emo issues now.

I tried Ubuntu and i just could not care for it. I tried it for about 6 months and it just at the time trying to get a windows game to work on it require patience and a tons of workarounds.
                "I live for myself and I answer to nobody."

-Steve McQueen

Comment

Complaining about Windows is like complaining about the NHRA...... Oh, wait....
                  My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

I know. When i did tech support I had enough.
                    "I live for myself and I answer to nobody."

-Steve McQueen

Comment

We all felt like this a time or two...

Shooting your computer makes you feel better

Comment

I run Win 7 64bit on my laptop, never had any OS issues with it, Win 8 seems to be a nightmare. I have an older iPod touch, can't update it to the newest iOS and I haven't jailbroke it for a while. I'm all for Linux, its the libertarian solution I'm thinking about building a gaming machine which will either run Linux or Win 7.

I want whatever 4chan would come up with for an operating system

NO, you want what the feminists on Tumblr use for their operating systems
                        Stew K.

2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer LS 4x4 4.2 L6 Stock DD
                        1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser Adopt-A-Whale
                        1988 Chevrolet R30 Custom Deluxe L05 3L80 C&C
                        1974 Chevrolet Corvette 350/TH400 (Garage Art)

Comment

Originally posted by Stewzer55 View Post

NO, you want what the feminists on Tumblr use for their operating systems
                          Uh, no. Just no.

Comment

Originally posted by Runner1972 View Post
                            I tried Ubuntu and i just could not care for it. I tried it for about 6 months and it just at the time trying to get a windows game to work on it require patience and a tons of workarounds.
                            My friend sent me this the other day.

Comment

Windows 8? Uh, yeah, no. Said no to Vista and the other pos that wasn't XP or 7. I can still get 7 new, haven't looked into 10 yet but anything has to be better than 8. Only have one machine that needs an OS right now, the kick ass AMD 3 I built for my kid a couple years ago.

Comment

I just went through a drawer dating back to 1998.
                                through out the win 95, xp home, win2 k beta 2072, win2k, and win 98.

I have 2 windows 7 now. one is a laptop. Had vista for a computer I built and sold right away.

I tried redhat 5 and 6, 15 years ago. the only version to end up with ahacked kernel..after all that unix bragging about security. I did not get another version of any linux.
                                The only lingering problem for me is losing dvd players, writer. Not as in broken. I have graphics and videos made myself going back 10 years.
                                I cannot read my own data saved to disc, until choosing my lap top to do it. Been happening since my very first video. As if permissions reversed allowing a stranger to get the authors disc first.

But my you tube account is the same way...as if I am not me. No one gives a shit about the people dangling off the other end of their country.
                                The OS is like japanese alternators. The one that simply slows to 9 volt instead of off, bulldozes its way as the champ.

Who gets the bulldozer?

the last thing to piss me off with no changes...the cameras claiming non apple butt. ..and then torturing ourselves trying to encode in windows with an MOV suffix.
                                Last edited by Barry Donovan; April 23, 2015, 05:43 PM.
                                Previously boxer3main
                                the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
                                X