Important CDC Warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important CDC Warning

The Center for Disease Control has issued a medical alert about a highly contagious, potentially dangerous virus that is transmitted orally, by hand, and even electronically. This virus is called Weekly Overload Recreational Killer (WORK). If you receive WORK from your boss, any of your colleagues or anyone else via any means whatsoever - DO NOT TOUCH IT!!! This virus will wipe out your private life entirely. If you should come into contact with WORK you should immediately leave the premises. Take two good friends to the nearest liquor store and purchase one or both of the antidotes - Work Isolating Neutralizer Extract (WINE) and Bothersome Employer Elimination Rebooter (BEER). Take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system.

Ron
    It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Re: Important CDC Warning

LMAO

No runs for the day, so I'm avoiding W.O.R.K.

This B.E.E.R. "antidote" you speak of....sounds like a wonder elixir.... ;D

Comment

No work, no eat.
      The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by Schtauffer
        No work, no eat.
        Tell that to the current administration. (Sorry, Min301...)
        It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

When we have socialized healthcare I'm going to list "Hunger" as a deadly terminal disease they have to pay to treat. Right now I have to pay for 100% of my medication and I need some relief.
          Cheap, slow, half-assed: Pick three

Comment

Right now I would kill for some of that disease.

Comment

Ron,

You crack me up. I wish I had time to drink a beer. I have two computers going top speed, and am switching my keyboard back and forth between the two. Lots of WORK to do. I don't have a boss though, so it's all my own fault.

I'm a dipshit.

:P :P :P
              "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

YES Chad.... and your point?

Comment

Originally posted by KeithTurk
                  YES Chad.... and your point?
                  x2

Comment

Working...
                  X