Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The wife made me do it...

Originally posted by nosnerd

It's good to have a car that gets good mileage, that way your wife doesn't put you in the poor house driving all over town in a gas guzzler.
    damn right.i just can't commit to buying another truck right now (an i want one bad)
    ....gas up here hit over 1.40/l for a little while(when it got crazy last yr) and hung at 1.00 for a long time b4 going down to 54.1 and now at 78.5 for the last 8 weeks or so...wtf??thats $6.35,$ 4.54 and now $3.65 a gallon boys and girls....so our gallon is a tad larger...who cares!!!i will NOT limit my travels.NEVER..i will eat KD b4 having to cut gas and travelling....last week i put 30 bucks in it to fill it...drove over 380 miles..and dropped another 20 in it last nite...now wife is gone shopping with her mom (cha ching!!)..tank will be near empty....i just know it will..with a 4banger... i DONT care...

can you say "drop yer pants and grap your ankles ??"

i miss my 'burb... and all my other trucks i have had...will prob get a 02-05 GMC 1/2 ton if gas ever comes down....
    [/quote]gas is jersey is 1.79 a gallon for reg

Comment

thats good!! when we went down to florida last year ( late april)...gas was like 3.49 on the thru way..and 2.96 in st pete...

and our speedparts cost 20 % more too!!! > :o : >
      "IGNORANCE SHOULD BE EFFIN PAINFUL"

522 cubes on One Gun,doin' it on W's at full weight baby!

Comment

spidey, hows your foot???
        "IGNORANCE SHOULD BE EFFIN PAINFUL"

522 cubes on One Gun,doin' it on W's at full weight baby!

Comment

Working...
        X