Licence gone for 3 months.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Licence gone for 3 months.

I was busted doing a burnout with the Chevelle on saturday..met the cops after 70 feet..all that smoke was quite the giveaway,so i just cruised afterwards..got 300 bucks to pay too..life is good..both black stripes where around 100 feet,so i had it comin.

It's only paper.

Comment

Winter months hopefully ?
      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Damn, that's kinda harsh for a burnout.
        I'm probably wrong

Comment

Scandavvys come down hard on fun stuff like burn outs and racing... Right?

Comment

that sucks.
            the freedom here, I used to have complaints about.

Today 70mph on a secondary road may have a wave hello by an officer as you go by.
            power certainly is more expected today.
            Previously boxer3main
            the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

That is a bit harsh. People here do much worse and get a slap on the wrist.
              Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Bummer. Does this make you a 'hoon'??
                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierL98GTA View Post
                  Winter months hopefully ?
                  Its spring here now,so its the best time of the year to start with bicycling..haha .

Comment

Originally posted by Blazerteam View Post

Its spring here now,so its the best time of the year to start with bicycling..haha .
                    motorized bicycle thread coming soon? Don't get busted doing burnouts with the motorized bike!!

a lot of times when they yank your license here, they'll let you have a work permit. Do they offer that? Man, no cruising in the springtime would bite.
                    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Sorry - but I guess it could have been worse. Some cops have no sense of humor.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post

Dan

they don't, especially if you ask them "where's the donuts" and when they reply in the negative, say "so what are you good for?"
                        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post

motorized bicycle thread coming soon? Don't get busted doing burnouts with the motorized bike!!

a lot of times when they yank your license here, they'll let you have a work permit. Do they offer that? Man, no cruising in the springtime would bite.
                          No work limit,and frankly..i think it will be okay to walk a little more,and thankfully im in no need of a licence at work.Its just 3 months,and i live just 4 miles from work.With both cars in no use for the next months,i should take care of some things here and there.Rear trailering arm bushings are shot in the Chevelle,and i have a spare 4l60e for the Silverado that i should have changed for a looong time..

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post

Dan
                            Very strict laws about burnouts in norway,so its all a matter of not being caught..that said,the cops where good guys..one of them even said it was a good show .

Comment

Dual stripes for 100 feet?
                              Well done !
                              ... at least now you'll get yourself in shape cycling.

Comment

Working...
                              X