Kenny Said

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can name them anything you want

It's Cat Bounce, what more do you need to know?

Comment

Dad named his dog Cxxx Sucker when I was 8 or 9.
      Me in my innocence yelling "Here C... Sucker!". Sure didn't go over well..

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
        Dad named his dog Cxxx Sucker when I was 8 or 9.
        Me in my innocence yelling "Here C... Sucker!". Sure didn't go over well..
        Funny guy Jim Stafford (the song I Don't Like Spiders and Snakes) .... I saw an interview with him years ago, he said he named his dog "Dammit." Come 'ere, Dammit!

And I think it was Steven Wright who pondered naming a dog "Stay," and then sending it to obedience school. "Fetch, Stay. Come, Stay. Roll over, Stay."
        Last edited by pdub; April 20, 2015, 02:34 PM.
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

You can teach a dog to do things.. Example sit can be dance so every time you say dance, the dog will sit..
          I just get too confused..
          My dogs will look at me across the yard, I make no sound, just motion 'C'mon" they come..

Watched a Gregory Peck movie where he was trying to find Hitler's artifictionally inseminated children and one boy would give photo commands for the Shepard to attack.. "print" was one of them...

Comment

So what about Kenny Said.... Mouse chaser ..not a road racer

Comment

Actually, I think instead of the cat that ate the canary, Kenny is the cat that ate the ostrich!!!
              Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
              Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

For the first 6-months of his life, my dog thought his name was "No" !

Comment

I found Polly-Pig (my youngest sons guinea pig) by following her "hungry-whistle" the other morning.
                  She was in his dresser drawer. Of course no one has any idea how she got there. She is a party animal so anything is possible.

Its a wonder Abigail-von-Poopin and Sugar-Booger the dogs didn't open the dresser employing a somewhat destructive method during the night.

The feline contingent of Princess-Muffin-Butt and Friendly-Bell-Smudge-Thief were aware of the hideout and were patiently plotting their next meal.

How pets end up with their names is a testament to their owners.

Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

"I found Polly-Pig (my youngest sons guinea pig) by following her "hungry-whistle" the other morning. "

"How pets end up with their names is a testament to their owners."

Back in the late 80's, early 90's I was on a crew where I was working directly WITH and FOR the most hated man at the facility. I walked into a control room one day and the operators were having a serious conversation. They saw that it was me coming in, so they just turned around and kept talking. They were planning a hit on the guy I'm talking about. They wanted him dead. They eventually found out it would cost $10,000 to hire a reliable hit man who could cover it up, so they figured even HE wasn't worth that much and they called it all off. That was scary, before the day and age of homeland security.

So this hated guy all day every day at work is ruining my life. I'm going through hell at home (divorce in progress) and hell at work. I didn't want to be either place. I'm buying self-help books at the store. The books helped me try all sorts of angles with the guy, we were swinging shifts, all hours, so there was lots of time together. I implored him, why are you such an asshole? He said, "Yeah, even my wife says I'm an asshole. I want everybody here pissed off at me at the same time for all different reasons, that's my entertainment. I want to piss off every MFer here for as long asIcan, I'll never retire."

So, compassion didn't work. Buy more self help books. One day I boiled over and cussed the guy out, screaming at him. Ohhhh he loved it, he went running upstairs and told everybody, "peewee cussed me out! HAhahAhaaHAHAH!!!!!!!!!"

Well, we all got some sort of a gift certificate for safety performance, back then I think it was $25. I went straight to the store with it. I was going to buy a white rat (cage and all) and name it Ed. That would be further therapy for me to get home from work and say, "Hi Ed, how ya doin' buddy?" Anything not angry about somebody named Ed.

They didn't have white rats that day, just Guinea Pigs and Ed the Guinea Pig was practically identical in coloring to Polly-Pig. Hi, Ed, how's it going?" Whistle-whistle-whistle. Poop, pee, whistle.

Comment

But anyhow, (can anybody tell I'm wasting bandwidth waiting for the Gear Head Inn gig?)....this is Kenny's favorite thing. Unit found the design for this on FB. It's two clothes hangers, a 16x16 piece of cardboard for a base and an extra-large T-Shirt. And some duct tape to hold the clothes hangers in place. Kenny thinks it's the Taj Mahal. Well....no, he's SURE of it. Best cat house ever, according to him. That's what he Said.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Kenny House.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	1024855

Comment

Pdub, that looks like the best little cathouse in Tennessee!
                        Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                        Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Working...
                        X