Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your LEAST favorite "classic" musclecar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awwwww Terri........

Click image for larger version

Name:	SoxMartinHemiBarracudaLaunchFrontView.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	131.3 KB
ID:	1031499
    My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Better?

Name:	181260_Front_3-4_Web.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	115.9 KB
ID:	1031503
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post

I'm not sure I'd go so far as Anything .... I might dig on a 455 BBO powered Corvair!

oh yeh...corvairs are ugly, too
        Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

There are a lot of Fisher bodies that are polarizing.

I'll go one more than Camry - I don't even mind "classic" FOUR DOORS as much as I hate the Camracord's out there.

Last edited by Beagle; May 14, 2015, 03:39 PM.
          Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

That is a tough one for me. You one car and say, nope don't like that, then you see another one that has some things done to it and say, wow. I guess for me it is a call it when I see it kind of thing.
            Visit my sons blog:
            www.driftundertheradar.com

Comment

It is a tie between 65-68 Mustang coupes (I love the fastbacks) and 69 Camaros. I really like the 67-68's, especially with the Rally Sport option.
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Not the car, but the option package. All wrapper, no candy, no muscle.

Name:	chevrolet%201971HeavyChevyRallyNova.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	75.5 KB
ID:	1031555

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster View Post

Yep, the company that led global vehicle sales for 77 consecutive years from 1931 through 2007 (longer than any other automaker), with such brands as; Chevrolet, Cadillac, Buick, Oldsmobile and Pontiac got it all wrong.

So you're the type to judge what music is good by what is selling the most then? How is justin bieber?

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post

I'm not sure I'd go so far as Anything .... I might dig on a 455 BBO powered Corvair!

is that the front or the back?

Comment

Originally posted by Polyhead View Post

So you're the type to judge what music is good by what is selling the most then? How is justin bieber?

57 Chevy? 63 split window Corvette? 96 Impala SS? There were some damn sharp looking GM's, and some extremely well performing ones too. I get that it's a subjective thing, I just don't get how every GM product can be unappealing.
                      I'm probably wrong

Comment

Originally posted by tedly View Post

57 Chevy? 63 split window Corvette? 96 Impala SS? There were some damn sharp looking GM's, and some extremely well performing ones too. I get that it's a subjective thing, I just don't get how every GM product can be unappealing.

I really hate to bring this up, but, as far as i am concerned, almost any car can be cool to those who appreciate potential...for some, "Haters Gotta Hate"...
                        for others it's a dare to be different thing... I remember a buddy with an old Nash American that he yanked the six and threw a 327/three speed in...pancake hood, lots of primer, but quick as hell! Showed several cars that money aint everything! I don't care for 2nd gen F bodys without spoilers, but, seeing a 74 formula in a green/gold with a vinyl top, RAIII and a spoiler just didn't quite look right... My guess would be that it was rare as hell tho...
                        Patrick & Tammy
                        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
                          Not the car, but the option package. All wrapper, no candy, no muscle.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n1031555[/ATTACH]
                          IIRC, these option packages were nothing more than a way to drop the insurance premiums as anything with SS on it paid a premium! that was just an exterior package like the pontiac t-37 was a GTO in sheeps clothing... I almost bought a 74 Roadrunner with a 318 once... even looked at a Mustang II Cobra with T-tops once... all manufacturers have offerings that they wish they could uninvent/unmarket
                          Patrick & Tammy
                          - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

71 Mustangs are the fugly of my eyes.
                            Last edited by ratpatrol66; May 15, 2015, 02:19 AM.

Comment

For a while in the late 70s-80s the 73 Mustang was touted as the crème de la crème for collector cars. The last "real" Mustang. THAT trend certainly died. Cougars from that period, ooff! But this Mustang is O.K. Looks more like a nostalgia funny than a Pro Mod....

Name:	DSB_0834.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	110.1 KB
ID:	1031580

And Terri, HERE is an ugly grill....

Name:	1971_Mercury_Cougar.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	136.2 KB
ID:	1031581

Comment

Speaking of ugly grills, '58 Edsel, with shag carpet on the grill, too bad Tarantino had to give the appropriate name for that to a yellow Chevy truck.

Cars I just don't like, Pontiacs started to look gawky after 66 or so, Mopar B-body coupes got beaten with an ugly stick for '71 compared to the previous generation.
                                Stew K.

2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer LS 4x4 4.2 L6 Stock DD
                                1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser Adopt-A-Whale
                                1988 Chevrolet R30 Custom Deluxe L05 3L80 C&C
                                1974 Chevrolet Corvette 350/TH400 (Garage Art)

Comment

Working...
                                X