Pranks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pranks

Yesterday the guys from the pool table store came and put the pool table back up at our house. we had to get it taken down to get new carpet. I had ordered new balls to go with the new felt. It's nice, like a new pool table. And the pool balls arrived vis UPS while the pool table guys were here. There's the irony.

So the guys were here setting up the pool table while I was at work. It takes a few hours. Unit called me at work to tell me they came earlier than expected. Okay, so okay.

This whole thing was a setup. New balls. The ramrod of the pool table crew told Unit, "Swap them out." Swap the new balls for the old ones. And she liked the idea, so she did. She put the old balls in the new box and left them on the table in the kitchen, on proud display. She was at the grocery store when I got home, so I was totally taken in by this ploy.

NEW BALLS! I open the box and......them sumbitches charged me 30 dollars for used balls. I mean, I was looking at every one of them.....these pool balls are beat to hell. I've been ripped off.....What the....now I'm pissed off, all by myself. It couldn't have been anymore perfect, the timing of it. I mean, I'm MAD.

Unit came home and showed me where she had hidden the REAL new balls, and....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I guess what comes around goes around. I'm no stranger to pranks, been the instigator a time or two myself: That pool ball one was a good one.

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

I have not "suffered" a prank in a long time.
    I remember I went into work one day, and someone handed me a box.. made something up about an airplane or uniform or something.
    it popped open, and this thing came flying out.

As intuition would have it, I kung fu'd it with a slap as it was flying and it hit the prankster in the head.

Nobody was laughing. Not another prank since.

hope the pool table is smooth. Nothing like a good game on a clean table, no pits in the balls.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

SNAP!

Comment

A few of my co-workers and I bought a duplicate of another engineer's keyboard, then filled it with potting soil and radish seeds. Once they sprouted, I hid his keyboard and put the other one on his desk after he went home from work.

Click image for larger version

Name:	11150457_10203869911898712_4598925496497722981_n.jpg?oh=a91c3a48288d2c32ca1973323fc2ace7&oe=562A175F.jpeg
Views:	23
Size:	66.4 KB
ID:	1039334

Last edited by Matt Cramer; June 15, 2015, 07:39 AM.

Comment

This isn't news, Sue has had Pdub's balls for more than a decade....
          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Working...
          X