Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

66 GTO bucket seats the same as 66 Nova?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 66 GTO bucket seats the same as 66 Nova?

I know there was some interchange in that era, just the seat covers had different patterns from one car to another. So, these seats I have I believe are out of a 66 GTO, and am wondering if the 66 Nova seat cover I want will fit? THX
    STUGOTS

I don't know. I've got 66 GTO buckets in my Chevelle - same body style. The Nova was a smaller car, so perhaps the seats were smaller? I imagine a Camaro and a Nova would be closer to the same size.

Hopefully someone else who is more certain will chime in.

Comment

Originally posted by yellomalibu View Post
      I don't know. I've got 66 GTO buckets in my Chevelle - same body style. The Nova was a smaller car, so perhaps the seats were smaller? I imagine a Camaro and a Nova would be closer to the same size.

Hopefully someone else who is more certain will chime in.
      Vega was even smaller yet and shared Camaro seats.
      STUGOTS

Comment

The only difference I think is the seat tracks........otherwise the seat should be the same
        Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

The seat tracks are different for the different body styles and their different floor board stampings. The rest of the seat is the same with the exception of the seat cover styles. I think you can buy tracks for a Nova from Year One and the like.
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by groucho View Post
            I know there was some interchange in that era, just the seat covers had different patterns from one car to another. So, these seats I have I believe are out of a 66 GTO, and am wondering if the 66 Nova seat cover I want will fit? THX
            Same seats, different tracks.

Comment

Working...
            X