No announcement yet.

Social Skills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nerf tools. HAHAhAHAHAAHH!!!!!!!!! That one's gonna stick in my mind forever. It will.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Try driving a nerf fail with a nerf hammer... Will the shelf stay up?

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z View Post

Where's the fun in that?!! If I'm gonna throw something I want SOLID AND HEAVY NOISES, dammit! Anger begets violence, violence begets destruction, destruction reminds me that I have more shit to fix, the cycle continues...
        I am thinking of getting $50 wreck and a 6 lb sledge hammer. Have it right outside my garage for those moments when I need stress relief.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Split firewood with a maul.. Works for me!

Comment

A 70lb punching bag works quite well, too.
            I'm probably wrong

Comment

It might be entertaining to think about, but in all my years in mfg./machine shops and around perhaps a couple-hundred co-workers, I have never seen a tool thrown or even put down very hard. I knew a kid who was said to have gone outside and beat up his car after work...a very strange thing to do, still he was not allowed back onto the property then. It may have been different in the days before there were precision tools and pricey CNC equipment sitting around. In my own shop I did toss a wrench rather roughly at a cabinet once, and left the dent there as a reminder to myself... Now if it's bad language that's required, I can do that. Am thinking of getting myself a swear jar, it'll be like a whole new account.
              Last edited by Loren; July 26, 2015, 07:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
                Try driving a nerf fail with a nerf hammer... Will the shelf stay up?
                If it's a NERF shelf.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z View Post

Where's the fun in that?!! If I'm gonna throw something I want SOLID AND HEAVY NOISES, dammit! Anger begets violence, violence begets destruction, destruction reminds me that I have more shit to fix, the cycle continues...
                  I was thinking I'll have to weight the NERF tools for satisfactory anger venting. Still thinking of how to do that.

Dan

Comment

Nerf is evil. I have a bad rotator cuff because of Nerf.

Former job had down time, so a co-worker and I would throw one around. Hey, let's throw it left handed. Let's see how hard I can throw it left handed. *note: I never learned how to throw left handed, so I throw like a girl left handed ( my apologies to the women for the generalization), and when trying to launch it hard, bad stuff happens to shoulder joints.

One of these: well sort of like that, it was a generic non-whistling type.

Comment

Working...
                    X