HAVING SIX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dulcich View Post

I'll put the six away nicely organized. A month is no problem. The 440 I am assembling now was machined 5 years ago. Have everything, just file fit the rings. Have rods, balanced crank, bearings fasteners, - the works. 13.5:1 Arias domes, Chinese H beams, stock forged crank.
    has it been a month yet? Yeah, I know... not. But.. has it been a month yet?

Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

• saw on fb that the 383 is back together and made some power on the dyno. Should be six time again soon?
      My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

• Itchjng to finish the Six. Shooting a new show all this week for Motor Trend Channel called Engine Masters with Freiburger. Check out our instagram at enginemasters.

Then only a couple days to finish the Duster for Drag Weekend. Stabbed the new engine and trans yesterday, still a ton of work needed to get it ready, and we are driving it to AZ on Tuesday.

Comment

• Worked on the Duster till about 4pm yesterday, then slammed together another 383 Mopar for our Engine Masters show from a bare short block. Had that done and loaded by 2AM this morning, then got up at 4AM to make the call time at Westech. It has been virtually round the clock wrenching the last few days.

I have a feeling that will repeat once we are done working on the show and start the final push for Drag Weekend. After that, nothing but relaxing Slant Six building for me.

Comment

• heh....looks like you're getting turned into roadkill! See you next week, I hope
            My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

• Good luck, Steve! Don't forget to take care of yourself.

Dan

Comment

Working...
              X