Misfit Garage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gary 351C View Post
    The only two shows I even watch anymore are Chasing Classic Cars and Wheeler Dealers. The first one because Wayne really knows his stuff and there's no BS. And the second one because they don't go overboard, they fix what needs fixing and get it on the road.
    I watch those shows too for the same reasons. Add to that is Fantom Works in my collection.

As far as Misfit Garage, you did notice who is producing the show, right? At least the good people of Texas aren't paying their unemployment checks.
    Tom
    Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Fathom works is pretty good, actually I watch all three, no retarted drama
      Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
      If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Has anybody noticed anything about the name of their garage? Fired and ####ed both start with "F". Maybe a little tong in cheek for ####ed Up Garage going on? That name fits the whole theme of the characters and shop since they are portrayed as misfits and outcasts down and out.

You can't say ####ed on tv and apparently not here either, lol.
        Last edited by Huskinhano; August 5, 2015, 11:15 AM.
        Tom
        Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierL98GTA View Post
          Been on at least one season .Gave them a chance but drive me nuts with the inflated prices they pay for junk and the the crazy 80 to 100, 000 they sell them for . And the cars they quick flip are the ones they should fix and invest time in. But no , the make a little money on the to keep the junk project going . Excellent business plan . Now i didn't watch it tonight.
          those car shows are like veterans, all glorified, not knowing where the real valor hero is.
          dulcich: I have not owned a tv in years. The old cathode ray beam laser tube hurts my head.

LED is doing good. might get a tv again someday.
          Previously boxer3main
          the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
            With the extra time I'm freaked out about Lepo and the other guy. Should be a train wreck but the finished cars aren't horrible. I half expect candidates for "worst mod" threads, but no they kinda work inn a New Jersey kinda way. Pit bull, Lepo and Pit bull. Even the name sounds bad.
            yes they are
            Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Worse things have happened to Camaros.

Click image for larger version

Name:	leepu_pitbull_hero_2015_new-H.jpeg
Views:	35
Size:	361.0 KB
ID:	1049770
              My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment