No announcement yet.

Gas $

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here on the West Coast of Florida we are at $2.31 and heading lower each day.

Jim Hill

Comment

Saw $2.17 today
      Tom
      Overdrive is overrated

Comment

in Georgia and S. Carolina, prices are usually cheaper. anyone from there?
        Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Gasoline should be under $2 per gallon ... if not for greed !

Comment

Been dropping steadily for a week, down to $2.369 today.
            http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	gasmap.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	100.8 KB
ID:	1049564

today on gas buddy
              My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

2.40 was a nice surprise.
                Previously boxer3main
                the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Loren View Post

It's kind-of a combination of tax, different formulations and market conditions. Since it's been shown that people won't significantly alter their usage until it's over $4.50, if the State of CA were smart they'd keep the "market conditions" easy then tax it up to five bucks, and maybe you'd see more than one-out-of-ten of the many hundreds and hundreds of thousands of cars going down the freeway each day have more than one person in it (while the same amount of cars go the opposite direction, making for basically a big fat zero-net there). But as soon as they did that, public-employee unions would clean out the windfall...one way or another...and we'd be right back to where we are, except even richer retirees.

Oh, I forgot to mention, "Rant Alert" at the beginning of this. Here it is..."Rant Alert!" Life in California, gotta love it...as far as the State goes, they believe it's they who invented sunshine, and you should pay them for it.
                  And some people wonder why I moved. This and $500k for a fixer upper house in anything nicer than a gang warzone. High gas prices in Cali equate to high food costs and anything else delivered by a truck.

Here in the Kearney, we have higher gas prices than Lincoln or Omaha, generally. Right now it is $2.59 for 87.
                  BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

As soon as I can go from disability to retirement I'm outta here. The government subsidises the gouging for the disabled by nearly $200 @ month but it is still shaky. Right now I'm concerned about finding a decent place on my $1100 subsidised rent.
                    My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
                      As soon as I can go from disability to retirement I'm outta here. The government subsidises the gouging for the disabled by nearly $200 @ month but it is still shaky. Right now I'm concerned about finding a decent place on my $1100 subsidised rent.
                      even in florida it's hard to find a decent place for under $1100.00.
                      Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Saw gas for $1.99 cash price today here in TN.

Comment

2.41 in eastern Iowa
                          Patrick & Tammy
                          - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
                            My little 1 br apt in Palms was $1150 and went up to $1215 right before I left. My home payment with insurance and property taxes is $770.
                            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueunit View Post
                              Saw gas for $1.99 cash price today here in TN.
                              wow
                              Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

$2.07 at Costco here in Ringgold, GA.
                                "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Working...
                                X