Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Input on 2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat Video

Hey guys,

I was hoping to get some input on a video we just made of some 2015 Challenger SRT Hellcats. Any thoughts or suggestions on the video work, shots, transitions, theme, etc. are appreciated. Thanks!
    HELLCAT MANIA! 3 Dodge Challenger Hellcats burning through tires! 707HP SRT Power! We like to get out of the office and have some fun sometimes! It's fi...

Originally posted by LeaseR View Post
    Hey guys,

I was hoping to get some input on a video we just made of some 2015 Challenger SRT Hellcats. Any thoughts or suggestions on the video work, shots, transitions, theme, etc. are appreciated. Thanks!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dClhLaJjFTQ
    You want a honest opinion? You're obviously spamming Bangshift to get hits on your YouTube channel.
    New members generally introduce themselves in the "Newbies Introduce Yourself Here! Welcome!" thread.
    It's always a good practice to introduce yourself as a 'human' before pitching your website, and posting spam.

Comment

And show up more than once . Don't get embarassed . Come back when you just want to hang with some car guys /gals .
      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Damn, starting to feel kinda Yellow Bullet here.... "Hit the newbie thread phu........."
        My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Hey ! I was nice !
          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Working...
          X