Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ridetech 2015 Mustang CoilOver kits are ready!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridetech 2015 Mustang CoilOver kits are ready!

Our first pre-ordered kits are boxed up and ready for delivery. If you have any questions about the 2015 Mustang suspension feel free to let me know!

CHECK US OUT AT:
    www.ridetech.com

Insert snarky comment about lipstick on a mustang.

it does look cool, though nice work
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Don't worry SBG a 2015 Mustang will do SOMETHING better than a 2014 someday really soon now, I can feel it coming......
      My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

The 2015 Mustangs are a force to be reckoned with on the autocross.
        Powertour off/on since 2002
        sigpic

Comment

I just keep thinking back to that Ford Performance video implying they were going to tear up the drag strip.......when?

Plus, if they are wicked grippy out of the box, why the need for the RideTech kit?
          Last edited by RockJustRock; August 13, 2015, 01:52 PM.
          My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by bishir View Post
            The 2015 Mustangs are a force to be reckoned with on the autocross.
            You are correct with that statement. Our test mule that ran stock engine & trans with nothing other than our suspension and a set of tires was able to keep pace with purpose built auto cross and road course cars. Those purpose built cars had anywhere from 100-250hp advantage over the stock drive train 2015 test car. At the Midwest Muscle Car Challenge Jeremiah (owner/driver) put his 2015 Mustang in the 2nd place slot out of every car there. That same car has also won an invite to the end of the year Optima Search for the Ultimate Street Car.
            CHECK US OUT AT:
            www.ridetech.com

Comment

Working...
            X