• Show
Clear All

• Bad News.......

I'm back.

Grandkids spoiled.......check

Many miles driven.......... check

Many nights in hotels and motels......... check

Lots of restaurant food........ check

Met up with HS classmates after 50 years .......... check (most of the guys look like crap. Why am I still so pretty???)

Great to be home...... CHECK and CHECK

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
      I'm back.

Grandkids spoiled.......check

Many miles driven.......... check

Many nights in hotels and motels......... check

Lots of restaurant food........ check

Met up with HS classmates after 50 years .......... check (most of the guys look like crap. Why am I still so pretty???)

Great to be home...... CHECK and CHECK

Dan
      But......was it fun? I love you Dan, You're one of the great ones of all time.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

BIG FUN!!!!!

The reunion was interesting. Some of the "pretty girls" were still "the pretty girls", while some class mates (both male and female) had been rendered unidentifiable by the ravages of time. At my height, everyone still knew who I was even if they didn't know my face. Time has had it's way with me, too. See what you youngun's have to look forward to!!??

Dan

Comment

Dan, the first time we ever met at Maxton years ago...you came straight up to me like we'd been friends for a hundred years. That was too cool.

And you said something - "I still like to look at the pretty girls, but I don't remember why."

That quote from you will stick with me for the rest of my life. Because, yes, I do it too, and I don't either.

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Who's Dan?
            Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

It's about frickin time you got back - Pdub has been running amok, AMOK I tell you

and I have paint questions and was going to send out the search party to bring back your hide, hair, or enough of you to answer the questions

welcome back! glad you had a good time, so the question is - how spoiled were the GCs? or, the better metric, how long until your children talk to you again?
              Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

I was getting nervous, afraid you kicked the bucket!
                So glad that ain't so!

Comment

When I went to my 20 year reunion it was very strange. 30 years after that I cant imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
                    the question is - how spoiled were the GCs? or, the better metric, how long until your children talk to you again?
                    We've been doing the grandparent thing for a while and are pretty clever with it. We included the unimportant parents in the spoiling such that they think they were getting spoiled. too. It'll take a few days for them to find our planted seeds, making their kids unmanageable. By then they'll think it was THEIR fault. Clever!

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post

We've been doing the grandparent thing for a while and are pretty clever with it. We included the unimportant parents in the spoiling such that they think they were getting spoiled. too. It'll take a few days for them to find our planted seeds, making their kids unmanageable. By then they'll think it was THEIR fault. Clever!

Dan

You really are a stinker.... love it
                      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Good to see your back among us, Dan'O
                        Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                        The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Working...
                        X