Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Was Your Take On...

Originally posted by Fordplay0621
    Have you ever picked up anything from a Powdercoating Establishment over night. Hell No!
    We do it all the time! ;D

Choot me a PM and I will hook you up with some QUICK powdercoating!

Ron
    It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Originally posted by Dans 83
      Roy, the tin knocker would have been the only one in the shop I would have looked forward to working with! Poor guys probably spinning in his grave!!!
      Let's have a moment of silence for good ol' Roy. He was about the only good thing on that show. He was the crotchety old bastard that created masterpieces with just a straightedge, a hammer, and a welder.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by joebogey

Roy, the tin knocker would have been the only one in the shop I would have looked forward to working with! Poor

guys probably spinning in his grave!!!
        Let's have a moment of silence for good ol' Roy. He was about the only good thing on that show. He was the

crotchety old bastard that created masterpieces with just a straightedge, a hammer, and a welder.

Amen to that.

Dwayne dissed & pushed & pressured Roy relentlessly.

And Boyd "milked" Roy's skills & abilities down to his last days.

Q. Do you think Boyd provided Roy with any health insurance?

Comment

I wasn't aware that show was still on! I stopped watching when they cut the roof off that sweet 59 Chevy Bel Air!

Comment

[quote=Two Lane Blacktop ]
            [quote=joebogey ]

Q. Do you think Boyd provided Roy with any health insurance?
            I seriously doubt it. He strikes me as more of a "Me" person. His wife definitely needs to learn how to work w/others. Letting Liz Miles go was a major league mistake.

Comment

BOYD IS THAT THE PLACE THAT MAKE THE TEDDY BEARS MY LIL GIRL WANTS?

Comment

Originally posted by joebogey
                Roy, the tin knocker would have been the only one in the shop I would have looked forward to working with! Poor guys probably spinning in his grave!!!
                Let's have a moment of silence for good ol' Roy. He was about the only good thing on that show. He was the crotchety old bastard that created masterpieces with just a straightedge, a hammer, and a welder.
                I think Roy was crochety and went to the grave because of all of the crap he had to put up with after that show started airing on TV. I thought that show was absolute garbage. It was just a night time soap opera set in a custom car shop. The only people that I thought were sincere were Roy and the young guy that did the painting in the begining (can't remember his name). I think both of them saw through all of the crap and how over dramatized the show was. Unfortunately, Roy had no place to turn.

I liked the original Motorcycle Mania. It showed more hands on when it came to the builds. It's too bad that Discovery didn't realize that what made the show was that it didn't have the drama. It attracted both car guys and bikers because they could relate to the builds and the life style. Discovery started out on the right foot but they thought they could appeal to the masses by adding the fake drama. They lost the real car and bike guys and now they can't figure out what happened. It went right over their heads......

Comment

I watch it only for the cars. DVR and fast forward the drama.
                  200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Working...
                  X