Racing Cop Busts Outlaw Racer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racing Cop Busts Outlaw Racer

Tulsa Sheriff's deputies just arrested Ronnie Dale Pollard, Jr., who is wanted in connection with the theft of nearly $500,000 worth of race engines.
    My hobby is needing a hobby.

How did these knotheads THINK this was going to end??!! Doesn't pretty much every shop in America have surveillance cameras? And isn't a 350 lb reality TV star likely to be identifiable? C'mon guys - THINK!!!!

I'm honest because I know I'm not all that clever.

Dan

Comment

Duh, i want to be on TV
      Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

The article indicates that the "Racing Cop" was not involved with the arrest at all ......

Comment

“He has been dealing with [Pollard] off and on for the past 20 years,” said Green. “The captain is also a racer, he owns cars. So it was near and dear to his heart to get this guy off the street.”

I think that means Capt. Tryon put the rush on this bust. I tried to find info on Tryon's racing, but instead found he has a very high profile in the department. Often a spokesperson on big cases. Plus ya gotta admit it made a better headline.
          My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

And I would have gotten away with it too - if it wasn't for those mettling kids.

Comment

Originally posted by dulcich View Post
              And I would have gotten away with it too - if it wasn't for those mettling kids.
              I always suspected you were a Scooby Doo villain Steve..

Comment

Working...
              X