Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hot Rod's Forum

Originally posted by bbnova
    Did you also see on the that site there was less then 20 that has sign up for
    the PGD.
    Hey, maybe they might want one Purple Duster again... I might sign up for the hell of it. I'm sure some of you know the street worthyness of my car. That silly little cruise won't be a problem. ;D

I have not been to that forum for months.. Its SOOOO bad, its painful!!

Dave knows the direction of the internetS, thats what we are all doing here. We are all waiting to be at the kickoff party for the CarJunkieTV.com "interzine"! ;)

Comment

So what do you think Mr Miller. The camaro did what you said you could do. You got something for those guys or are you still in the 8.s :o

Comment

;D ;D

Comment

Originally posted by usmlsmk
          So what do you think Mr Miller. The camaro did what you said you could do. You got something for those guys or are you still in the 8.s :o
          I assume your speaking of Drag Week.. Well, that Camaro is one beautiful ride.. No doubt they outspent me!!! I don't have that kinda coin to buy my way into a win, I gotta work it. ;D I am gonna do what I can this year, I have something I want to build that shouldn't have a problem running with some of the big boys, just don't have the big boy budget. Whatever I bring will run hard for what it is, you can bet that, even if it is the old POS Duster. ;)

When it comes to doing what I said I would do, I said I would win it and I did. NEVER will be a DW like that again.. 1500+ miles, 4 days of rain, 400+ mile back to back trips, one TOTALY in the rain on ET Streets, NO trailer.. NOBODY has or WILL do that again.. I challenge them to try it!!

Comment

Dave, a PT section would be really handy, as a noob on the tour it would help to figure out what others are doing. This was the reason i signed up on HR's forum but i cant be dealing with the timeouts,logouts and errors.

Comment

Yeah a PT section might be handy here. I went there and tried to post for the first time since the change and it took 3 trys to actually post. I got timeouts the first two times. I'm done over there.
              I R Bob
              You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
              2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by Freiburger
                Are there any HR forum regulars who have not made their way over here?

Should we start a Power Tour section here?
                David,
                I was using the HRM forum only for Power Tour stuff, because I didn't know if you wanted that traffic here.
                If it does not bother you, please DO start it. It takes me about 10-15 minutes just to complete the countdown, which of course is totally dependant upon their site actually being UP !!!!
                ;D

Comment

Originally posted by 1FastMopar
                  I assume your speaking of Drag Week.. Well, that Camaro is one beautiful ride.. No doubt they outspent me!!! I don't have that kinda coin to buy my way into a win, I gotta work it. ;D I am gonna do what I can this year, I have something I want to build that shouldn't have a problem running with some of the big boys, just don't have the big boy budget. Whatever I bring will run hard for what it is, you can bet that, even if it is the old POS Duster. ;)

When it comes to doing what I said I would do, I said I would win it and I did. NEVER will be a DW like that again.. 1500+ miles, 4 days of rain, 400+ mile back to back trips, one TOTALY in the rain on ET Streets, NO trailer.. NOBODY has or WILL do that again.. I challenge them to try it!!

Here we go the guy in the Camaro bought his way in to a win, I have never seen a bigger cry baby than you.You do what you say, let see were you at DW hey did any one seen the cry baby at DW.

Comment

Was there ever a full feature on that car in Hot Rod? If so, which issue? Cause I think I missed it. :P

Comment

I never bashed the HR forums and I tried to stick it out. But it just flat out sucks.
                      This forum is like a breath of fresh air. 8)

Comment

I want the place to work like it did, for the sake of the magazine, and the users/readers.

I just think the way it happened was ignorant.

Comment

Working...
                        X