X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROUTE 66, Martin Milner dies @83

RIP...

koin.com/ap/martin-milner-route-66-and-adam-12-star-dies/

Martin Milner, who starred on TV on "Adam-12" with Kent McCord and, earlier, on "Route 66" with George Maharis, died Sunday night. He was 83

Dunno why other link doesn't work!

Comment

Rip...rt66 and Adam 12 two of my favorites growing up.
      Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
      If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Hard to beat Adam 12 and CHIPS for campy stuff we wouldn't even be able to sit through these days, but it was great back then. It sure was.
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

John, our "Milner", got nicknamed that as a kid 'cause he sorta looked like Martin. John - do I remember this right? Anyhow, too bad but he was an old fella and we all hang it up sooner or later. Best wishes to those who loved him.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
            John, our "Milner", got nicknamed that as a kid 'cause he sorta looked like Martin. John - do I remember this right?
            Dan
            WOW, John is that correct? Yeah, I can see that, I never knew and would have never guessed. Not in my life....yep.
            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Route 66 TV Show Trivia:

Comment

I saw the thread title, and immediately thought that Milner's father (our Milner) had died, doing something he loved on Route 66.

Comment

Originally posted by sueunit View Post
                  I saw the thread title, and immediately thought that Milner's father (our Milner) had died, doing something he loved on Route 66.
                  Dang, I shoulda wrote headlines for the newspaper if I cn get you to read my stuff!

Comment

I remember the old Route 66 show from the 50's and early 60's thought it was so cool to travel the country in a Corvette. RIP Martin......
                    Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                    The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Sometime in the 80's Nick at Night reran all the old Route 66 episodes, it was the only time I'd seen it. Most of my memories of Martin Milner come from the Adam-12 shows which was in heavy reruns when I was a kid. He was also the patriarch of the Swiss Family Robinson series that was on briefly in the 70's.

Comment

Ion tv is running Route 66
                        Most are closed captioned, some are not, some are gibberish..
                        2 places filmed were here in Oregon.. Know one place rather well.. Credits called it "West Linn" in the end but it is actually Oregon City
                        And "Leverage" tv show used the same mill and dam they worked at in the Route 66 show..

Comment

Both Route 66 and Adam-12 (all episodes) are available on Hulu

Comment

I was a tad too young to understand Route 66, but loved Adam 12 (watching was a whole family evolution). RIP Martin Milner.

I see where Dean Jones of Lovebug (Herbie) fame has crossed to the other side of the river as well.
                            Michael from Hampton Roads

Comment

Working...
                            X