Russian Roulette On The I10.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russian Roulette On The I10.

So driving around Phoenix now is a gamble on your life, in the last 11 days over 10 vehicles have been hit by bullets while driving on the I10 through Phoenix.

Yap Phoenix is still the Wild West......
    The Green Machine.
    http://s1.postimg.org/40t9i583j/mytruck.jpg

Eek... I never seen a vehicle that bullet hole through it that wasn't done on purpose until my brother-in-law had it happen to him. He lives in Indy and had one go throughhis hood a couple of months ago.

Comment

someone going crazy again.

I found one in my subaru.. but it came from an angle of the sky.

I blame the A10 warthog.
      Previously boxer3main
      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

New report has a car getting hit on SR51 and Shea, I drive that way every day to take my kid to school. This is total BS!!!!!
        Last edited by BigAL; September 10, 2015, 01:46 PM.
        The Green Machine.
        http://s1.postimg.org/40t9i583j/mytruck.jpg

Comment

With open carry in AZ this has the potential to get way out of hand

Comment

Back in the 70's.. Late 70's the LA area had gunfights on the freeway.. Dad had to deliver telephone poles to the area.. He had a bumper sticker on the passenger door "DON'T SHOOT, I'LL MOVE OVER" Boss let him keep it on untill the boss got a call from the police down there saying it could agravate someone so they took it off..

Comment

When I was a kid back in MI they had an overpass shooter, he shot to kill. Scared the shit out of a lot of people.

Comment

Originally posted by G-Motive View Post
                With open carry in AZ this has the potential to get way out of hand
                out of hand or resolved?
                Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post

out of hand or resolved?
                  I stand neutral on this but I can picture anti-gun activists standing on overpasses with rifles.

Comment

I once got hit by a bullet. I was driving my wife's 1968 Ford Torino on RTE 128 in MA. Just coming home from work when I hear a loud BANG and the car shudders. I pull over to the break down lane thinking I blew a tire - nope - all tires still inflated. Then I see a hole in the passenger side rocker panel. Called the State Police from a phone at the next exit - they took some photos and my statement and that was it.

Comment

I've had guns pulled on me in traffic but never fired upon. It's usually some psycho nut-case that's going to have guns regardless of the law.

Comment

I stand neutral on this but I can picture anti-gun activists standing on overpasses with rifles.
                        i could see one doing it to make a point.
                        Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by nesabo View Post
                          i could see one doing it to make a point.
                          Yes.. But not "anti-gun activists"...

Comment

Sure I can see anti gun people staging sniper activity. Then they get tje news people saying we should have tougher laws to get guns.
                            Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

this has the potential to get way out of hand
                              That could apply to this thread as well. <<< That is the only thing I think I can say without potentially crossing a forum line.

There was an overpass shooter in southern Indiana a few years ago. It took several months to find the kid. Seems like he was 17 with his first rifle. Apparently his parents where asshats who give "toys" without giving guidance. I hope this clown in AZ is found SOON. See something say something might help here.
                              http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

Working...
                              X