Be careful out there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be careful out there

This is pretty graphic, so if you do get queasy or don't want to see a dead person... don't watch
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

a motorcyclist in Mexico overcooked a corner and killed another motorcyclist when he lost control. He survived.
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Cookin With heat!
    I was wondering about that red stripe on the pavement...
    Looks like he throttled it hard?

Comment

Living/driving in this area we see that type of riding on a regular basis. High-speed lane splitting and all the other various nuisance behaviors, this spring I saw a guy in a group ride straight into the back of a pickup truck slowing to make a right turn, boy were all his buddys excited over it. All I would ask is, try to entertain/kill yourself in a way that doesn't impact other people's day.

Comment

Motorcycle wrecks are always gruesome. This wreck is remarkable because he hit another motorcyclist on the other side of a jersey barrier - that said, he did survive (though, were it me that wouldn't be a good thing knowing I killed someone while I was out screwing around).
        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

If your not going to be careful , at least don't be out and out reckless .
          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Only slightly less scary.....

https://youtu.be/Z7mHEjpsexs

Last edited by RockJustRock; September 20, 2015, 04:39 PM.
            My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierL98GTA View Post
              If your not going to be careful , at least don't be out and out reckless .
              Actually... If you are going to be reckless..do NOT take others out with you...
              The dead guy probably was just enjoying a simple cruise.. The reckless bastard killed him!

Comment

Working...
              X