The Best Part About Having Good Neighbors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Best Part About Having Good Neighbors

We completely love Superman and Mrs. Superman. We watch their house, they watch ours, across the street. Spying is what it actually is. When we were going to the race track this weekend, I didn't meet up with Superman all week to tell him. He knew it already, he couldn't go, but as reinforcement I taped a not to their door...."Gone to AMP, back Sunday morning."

Yesterday there was a kid festival in the street in front of our house, a Frisbee contest of sorts. We got back home today, I've got Red in the garage, jacking him up, ready to look like I''m addressing the caliper seal problem, and there's Superman standing in our garage. Time to bench race. He said, "Let me show you something about your house."

Okay, this has GOT to be news. We went out front and there's one of those flying ring things stuck on the roof. He said, they were having the Frisbee festival in the street and that thing landed there. Mrs. Superman happened to be coming down the stairs in their house at the time. She caught a glimpse out a window of kids with a long stick working on the front of our house, trying to get that thing down.

Mrs. Superman sprang into action, she rednecked them. She went outside and said, "HEY! Is THAT your property?!?! WHAT are you doing on that property? Go get your Daddy right NOW!!!!"

They scattered and ran down the street, never to be seen again. Until the next time. Which will probably be tomorrow.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

shoulda given them real swords when you had the chance.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer3main View Post
      shoulda given them real swords when you had the chance.
      LAWN DARTS
      http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

Life in the 'burbs"

As Peewee's World Turns.........buy a used go art with no brakes and leave it close to the sidewalk.......they will be heading away gaining speed before they figure out the brake thing.
        Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Reminds me of an old George Carlin joke....

Frisbeeterians believe that when you die your soul goes up on the roof and you can't get it down.
          Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Working...
          X