Attention: Tedly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention: Tedly

Heres ya a Taurus already done and a decent price. A good fixer.

That is nice! I've got enough toys to buy parts for at the moment, and not enough money to go around.
    I'm probably wrong

Comment

Spare tranny right there! With "free" storage crate...

Comment

Lmao! Completely different engine, I don't know if they match up.
        I'm probably wrong

Comment

Those 1st/2nd gen SHOs with 3 pedals are fun cars, I had a couple of beater 95s that I used as track day cars. Surprised the people who didn't know them from a regular Taurus. Engines can be finicky when they have high miles though, most of them never got the recommended proper maintenance done.

cheers
          Ed
          Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
          07 Mustang GT with some stuff
          88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

SHO's are pretty sweet, especially for the times they are from. Nobody ever believes they can do what they are capable of.
            I'm probably wrong

Comment

A really neat and rare car. My daughter had one (an automatic used one) got at 140K miles, drove it until 210K, sold to my nephew, who finally junked it at 280 ish only because the spring mounts in the rear had rusted out and it was a "tail dragger" motor still running when he junked it. He called it 'Lazarus'
              See my build at: www.1932auburnsedan.com

Comment

The guy had it on facebook today and said he needed money and would take 1700. I just texted and asked 1200. Prolly wont take that but thought id try.

Comment

Sis-in-law had one of those back in the day...handed me the keys, wow I was impressed (keeping in mind this was the nineties). I'd still have one for a driver. Later on, maintenance/repair costs were killing her and she traded it in.

Comment

Maintenance costs on any of the SHO's are nasty, especially the Yamaha V8's.
                    I'm probably wrong

Comment

Working...
                    X