Auburn V12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
    heheheheh.... I'm right in that you shouldn't be throwing stones.... there is a reason that nobody does Furies.
    you know as well as I do throwing stones is fun....especially when it is at Alex

Anyway, I lucked into a set of hubs last night at the parts store. A guy I know says his yard just took in a new 68 Fury. I pull them for 20 bucks a piece. He is the owner so he will sit on them for me.

I don't have a day off until Veterans Day tho.... that's the price you pay for being a responsible adult and making sure your bills are payed and kids are fed I guess....

Anyway...sorry for the hijack....I felt the need to poke Alex with a stick and it turned into a Joe rant again....Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
      Throwing stones is fun....especially when it is at Alex
      I felt the need to poke Alex with a stick ....
      Yep, he deserves it !
      ;)

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
        heheheheh.... I'm right in that you shouldn't be throwing stones.... there is a reason that nobody does Furies.
        Hey if it wasn't for Joe all the Furbies would be in the scrap yard.
        The Green Machine.
        http://s1.postimg.org/40t9i583j/mytruck.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by BigAL View Post

Hey if it wasn't for Joe all the Furbies would be in the scrap yard.

I wish they were...make my life a helluva a lot easier....
          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Don't see them in derbys.. They must suck...

Comment

Working...
            X