This is Pure Awesome - Flying Seal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is Pure Awesome - Flying Seal

Poor poor seal. All the tree huggers love the photos of the poor baby seals getting clubbed by the ruthless hunters. By all local accounts, seals are nasty little buggers, a blight, like the Canada Goose which is so loved by folks who don't have to live in the neighborhood with them.

This is awe-inspiring. I love this. This is way very cool. I've watched this three times. I think I'll watch it again. And again and again....

The new MSN, Your customizable collection of the best in news, sports, entertainment, money, weather, travel, health, and lifestyle, combined with Outlook, Facebook, Twitter, Skype, and more.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Impressive.
    Seals may be nasty, but orcas are mean.
    And I know EXACTLY what you mean about the geese - they poop like St. Bernards.
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

When I worked at the world headquarters for Hertz we had a pool bisected by the driveway .It was about 1' deep. We had a bad Canadian goose problem. Those nasty shit machines would poop all over the sidewalk going to the front doors....and the pool was another story. So one Friday my coworker got pissed at those buggers. He loaded the pool filter up with like a whole bucket of chlorine tablets to make the water hopefully unappealing and keep them out over the weekend. Monday morning the pool was full of them but all the shit all over the place was white from the bleach. We had a good laugh.
      Tom
      Overdrive is overrated

Comment

That's pretty wild.

Saw this a few years ago. At 34 seconds it shows a killer whale ejecting a shark out of the water in nearly the same fashion. I'm sure there is better video of it somewhere, but I can't seem to find it.

Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

I'm probably wrong

Comment

Working...
          X