• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruab

....got to see my car this weekend.

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

So did I, Jim. Awesome piece from the legendary Jim Forbes!
    -dulcich

Comment

Thanks! It was great to finally meet you, and see one of your engines in person...very nice! Looks like you and David had a fun weekend. Almost got into the elevens, too.
      My fabulous web page

Comment

Jim, Thanks for all the help and good advice, too. Was a pleasure meeting you after all these years as internet pals. Your car was done really nicely - simple, effective and functional - just the way I like them. That's experience and know-how at work.

Comment

The pictures of Bruab around then in your car were like watching a kid getting to Disney land for the first time

Jim, did you get any camera time giving pointers? The Chevy II is fantastically simple and effective.
          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Brandan got some video of me during Drag Week giving tuning tips. I never saw it though...hopefully, it was left on the cutting room floor.

We all had a blast listening to Bruab announcing during Drag Weekend, it's too bad it was not webcast, or recorded for posterity. He also got to learn about Cactus....
            My fabulous web page

Comment

He also told us Tucson folks all about the A-10 Warthog...which we've been watching fly overhead for the past almost 40 years....
              My fabulous web page

Comment

I got to meet Loren and Gail, which was fun. And I also spent a few hours talking with Eddie Miller. That is an experience everyone needs in their life. He's a neat guy
                My fabulous web page

Comment

I was watching the periscope feed when he was in your car. Glad everyone had fun,
                  Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Cool, sounds like a fun time !

Comment

Excellent for all!

Dan

Comment

Working...
                      X