No announcement yet.

WHY!!! am I such a friggin HILLBILLY!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHY!!! am I such a friggin HILLBILLY!!

I had to mow my yard today and it took me 2 hours :-\ I had to move, a g-bodie frame with no rear end but front suspention and tires, two
    complete rearaxles, 3 cars, a transmission, and a work bench!!! MAN I got to sell stuff befor I buy anything else!
    oh ya and I only have 2 lots in a trailer park!! anyone else got this problem????
    I got another car body on my race car trailer! I get so many calls with no sales lately, dangit!!! :-\ :-[ :D :D
    COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Re: WHY!!! am I such a friggin HILLBILLY!!

Were you wearing your beer stained wife beater? ;D
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
      Ha! Actually it would be more like a grease stained pocket T shirt. I laugh with ya Cobey, not at ya! I mowed grass today too but no cars in my way!

Comment

Originally posted by Rustang
        Originally posted by Rebeldryver
        Ha! Actually it would be more like a grease stained pocket T shirt. I laugh with ya Cobey, not at ya! I mowed grass today too but no cars in my way!
        man it was humid!!! I also put a timing chain in "Bill doatrys" truck (hes the guy nextdoor in the chew stained wife
        beater shirt!!! looks JUST like bill off foxes KING OF THE HILL and his real name is BILL :D lol!!!!!!!!

Comment

hell just mow around the stuff when the grass/weeds get tall enough it will look like bushes and all is good LOL LOL

Comment

Originally posted by fabricatordave
            hell just mow around the stuff when the grass/weeds get tall enough it will look like bushes and all is good LOL LOL
            :D good idea!!!! LOL

Comment

my front yard!

not my front yard!!! lol

Comment

one word............... "Roundup" ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle

for the new joint, my neighbor and I are discussing goats. Really. They mow the yard for ya, and they make a pretty good supper too.
                  Yeah.... just keep the freakin' eagles away from them.
                  It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

I only have to move one car and one frame to mow so I'm like high class, unless weedwhipping around a canoe is points off.

Originally posted by Beagle
                    for the new joint, my neighbor and I are discussing goats. Really. They mow the yard for ya, and they make a pretty good supper too.
                    I think I'm going to go this route too because I hate mowing but the best reason is that I'm in a rural county and if you have livestock, you can call whatever structure you put up a "barn" and the zoning nazis cut you all the slack in the world.

Barns are supposed to have knee mills and spray booths, right?
                    Cheap, slow, half-assed: Pick three

Comment

you all have some good ideas!!!! :D goats,roundup , weed wackers, more yard frames, and cars!!!
                      I AM IN THE RIGHT PLACE!!! thanks for the funny replies!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X