A bad harvest for Marshmallow farmers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bad harvest for Marshmallow farmers

Looks like we're in for another bad year thanks to global warming https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yflTu150QZw

What a great piece! I've GOT to love the comments. As usual with any posted news story, the comments make it even better. Carolina, after all, looks familiar to me. I think I may have even seen that grove before, but it was off-season, so the marshmallows weren't in bloom.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

did not think it was all that funny.

the real marshmallow comes from a real plant.
      French hacked marshmallow to no plant at all.
      that is what we get today. A pile of goo.

The reason fire is welcome? because it came from a real tree.
      I used marshmallow in mystery genealogy...
      a marshmallow desire most likely enjoys cinnamon, hates potatoes..

europe/southern europe, middle east is the locales.
      Previously boxer3main
      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Did you know the French have to import their white flags?
        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
          That one's sooooo old. The Germans took France because the first thing the Germans did was bomb the French white flag factories.

Geez SBG, show some imagination.

Comment

I liked the marshmellow piece . Me being a hoosier , of course I know Melloncamp , (wink wink ) I'll call him up and get a farm aid concert going .

And the guns they throw down .
            Last edited by Dan Barlow; November 7, 2015, 05:24 AM.
            Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

but really, how long did it take to do that? " ok, heres the plan, we gotta take ALL the marshmallows, and put them on trees."
              Charles

Comment

Originally posted by 1badmonkey View Post
                but really, how long did it take to do that? " ok, heres the plan, we gotta take ALL the marshmallows, and put them on trees."
                That was a great piece of work, all the work involved. And the acting. Played out perfectly. I love it. It makes me wonder what other stories we could do like that. I'm thinking, but it's not working.

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post

That one's sooooo old. The Germans took France because the first thing the Germans did was bomb the French white flag factories.

Geez SBG, show some imagination.
                  if that were true, then how could the French have surrendered to the Germans on the first day? if they didn't have flags, they couldn't surrender... how about that smart man?

Comment

if that were true, then how could the French have surrendered to the Germans on the first day? if they didn't have flags, they couldn't surrender... how about that smart man?
                    I've gotten into your head, haven't I? HAHAhAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!
                    Last edited by pdub; November 7, 2015, 08:25 AM.

Comment

If that happened, I'd just tell you to stop smoking on the balcony and watch you run off screaming into the hills.

Comment

If that happened, I'd just tell you to stop smoking on the balcony and watch you run off screaming into the hills.
                        I've only smoked once on a balcony that I can recall, since smoking was prohibited in the motel room, and it was a long time ago. And it didn't turn out well. Thought for sure I might need a lawyer after I killed the guy who told me to stop smoking. I chose not to kill him, but he was no fun at all. But that was on the West Coast, a rare visit. I just gathered my stuff back up and came back home. He didn't win, he went on to pointlessly badger somebody else with his own morals.

Comment

I'm so glad that you're completely over it and have gone on with life

Comment

So, Revo, that's what happens when you start a thread on BangShift! We're not all crazy, we just act like we are. Great post, and welcome to the fray!

pdub

Comment

they could have used their underwear, assuming they wore any.
                              Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Working...
                              X