Bryan gets screen time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bryan gets screen time

I thought he'd moved to Kentucky.... must be just back for a brief film stint
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Thought that was the Tacoma Dome... Sure nuff!
    Always thought it'd be cool to drive one of those pickups on the streets/highways..
    Driveway...pffft who needs em! Speed bumps. Pfft!

Comment

That was some good stuff! I like all of it and the radar gun near the end, 106mph on Old Hwy 99. Anybody know how long that dirt to dirt jump was?

Comment

Thinking out loud,, a hocley arena can fit in the area they had that jump inside the Dome... So.. At least half a hockey rink?

Comment

And now you know what that funky smell in Tacoma is all about. Fun fact: that hill that BJ jumps down before the bridge is where I broke the SuperBeater Mirada's original bucket seat.
          Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
            Thinking out loud,, a hocley arena can fit in the area they had that jump inside the Dome... So.. At least half a hockey rink?
            They play the High School football playoffs in the Tacoma Dome. That was a big jump!

Comment

Originally posted by ratpatrol66 View Post

They play the High School football playoffs in the Tacoma Dome. That was a big jump!
              Did a winter derby there too.. I did the ones in Portland.. Big area where the jump was..

Comment

they also do monster jams there... seeing Gravedigger hit the wall was entertaining.... but gives you scale. The top of the wall is about even with the top of Gravedigger on its tires.
                Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

my truck does that stuff all the time.
                  Previously boxer3main
                  the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

The really crappy part about the derby they put on during Monster Jam TYPE of show.. They all do it.. Is they want the trucks to be able to run over the cars.. NO WAY IN HELL! Then they allow 2 small areas and derby cars must stay off the jump ramps.. I backed up one a few feet (got pushed actually, that's my story) and immediately got black flagged.. Those shows ARE TRUCK SHOWS.. The last derby in the Tacoma Dome was put on by one company and their friends. What most truck show promotors do not realize is alot of derby cars have better motors than many hot rods..

Comment

I wonder if anyone has used the long rear arms in the video with torsion up front.
                      my truck as factory is an animal.

imagine two suspension meeting points in the middle of the frame, under cab for the whole truck..
                      one heck of a leaping baja monster.

awesome setup they have there, aftermarket real world ought to have some.
                      Previously boxer3main
                      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
                      X