Remember Suck Squeeze Bang Blow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember Suck Squeeze Bang Blow

This is done in the same place and the video reminds me straight away of CJTV.

Swap in Dulcich for Chad, the rest of the cast is the same.

Tim
    Melbourne Australia

65 Hardtop Impala, 70 GTS Monaro, 93 "80" Landcruiser

Looking forward to watching it
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

me too
      Patrick & Tammy
      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

From the good old days of CJTV...

Tim
        Melbourne Australia

Comment

That there video was one of the best....I´ve used on other websites to prove the point.

Still wear the T shirts I bought back then.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

EM Ep-1
            What do you think?

Comment

I like, really dug the graphs as the pull was on.
              Would have liked to know what the air:fuel ended up at, I always thought 11:1 was good for power?

Gee David is a lot cleaner looking than the Suck Squeeze days, he is way more comfortable in front of the camera.
              Tim
              Melbourne Australia

Comment

Love it. More! (definitely more of anything besides another SBC headed for a red Camaro. haha.)

I know it's not the formula for success in the v-mag business any more than it is in print, but the more obscure mills with hotrodding tricks applied to them and proven or dis-proven results gets my attention quicker and makes me think harder about a non-belly button build.

Like.. maybe dyno time on the Slant 6 you're hopefully putting wrenches on again soon. Hell, I'll even watch the Mopar stuff. Most SBC stuff has been recipe'd to death over the years, I'm not sure how many surprises it has left in it.

Last edited by Beagle; November 24, 2015, 05:30 AM.
                Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by 65RHDEER View Post
                  I like, really dug the graphs as the pull was on.
                  Would have liked to know what the air:fuel ended up at, I always thought 11:1 was good for power?

Gee David is a lot cleaner looking than the Suck Squeeze days, he is way more comfortable in front of the camera.
                  I bet all that scruff is turning GRAY. I shouldn't say anything though - I probably look as rough and homeless right now as DF did in the CJTV ep, and I'm definitely a lot grayer than when that was filmed. We're close to the same age. Father Time is a bastard.

Filmed... I don't guess any of these were "Filmed". Maybe I should say Captured?
                  Last edited by Beagle; November 24, 2015, 05:40 AM.
                  Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Steve D is now a video star (can I have yer autograph, mister?). David lost some weight a while back and seems to spend more time on his appearance these days which makes sense if you're in front of the lens a lot, which he is. I enjoyed the presentation even though it featured a belly button. We're kind if invested in BluePrint these days given that we have one sitting in the shop so it was good to see that they performed as advertised.

Seriously, congrats Steve. That farmin' life may be behind you. What's next - Fast & Furious 27 (or whatever number is next?).

Dan

Comment

I really enjoyed that. Two questions: 1) is this a monthly show, or more often? 1A) can to put it up here so we know another episode is available, or do we have to subscribe on youtube?
                      2) how 'bout a similar show about a Ford 331 or 347?
                      Thx.
                      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
                        I really enjoyed that. Two questions: 1) is this a monthly show, or more often? 1A) can to put it up here so we know another episode is available, or do we have to subscribe on youtube?
                        2) how 'bout a similar show about a Ford 331 or 347?
                        Thx.
                        It is not on a fixed schedule righf now but is going up at an episode every two weeks for the short term. McTaggart plugged it on the main page this time - thank you Bryan. New eps are easy to find on youtube's motortrendchannel, or Freiburger, Roadkill, or Enginemasters Facebook or Instagram pages. Or just subscribe. We are planning and wrenching practically nonstop to try and make this good. Freiburger is a perfectionist.
                        Last edited by dulcich; November 24, 2015, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Oh, we are freshening the Dart 363 Windsor that came out of the Roadkill Rauncharo right now for.a future episode. Just tore down to bare block, will be ready to run over Thanksgiving weekend.
                          Last edited by dulcich; November 24, 2015, 10:22 PM.

Comment

neat show. Now I'm jonesing for an old tunnel ram....I even went through some old magazines, they seem to have appeared on the scene in 1968.

I like how the oil commercial is all in one place in the show, instead of scattered throughout

Looking forward to some more esoteric engines.
                            My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

I enjoyed the first episode very much. Of course, I am biased towards the BluePrint 400. DF and the Steves were very kind with their compliments. Looking forward to what they do next to that engine.
                              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X