Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone remember the Russian screw machine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone remember the Russian screw machine?

If anyone remembers that crazy screw-propelled machine from the blog a few months ago? I came across it again tonight on this site:

You have to scroll down to see the machine, but take a second to check out the other crazy trucks on the page. To think, there's all this cool abandoned stuff all over Russia, if you just knew where to look...

Re: Anyone remember the Russian screw machine?

Just as long as none of them came from a quaint little town in the Ukraine by the name of Chernobyl.........

The styling of the vehicles just comes off as strange....not trying to be offensive with that statement, but it just seems off, for lack of a better descriptive at this time.

Comment

Hello,

Our tuning scene is very great. We are proud of our unique. Please to follow link to many great spectacle of russian racing:

http://englishrussia.com/?p=1496
      Cheap, slow, half-assed: Pick three

Comment

wierd screw machine that stuff is odd!!!!!!
        COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

Originally posted by milkovich
          Hello,

Our tuning scene is very great. We are proud of our unique. Please to follow link to many great spectacle of russian racing:

http://englishrussia.com/?p=1496
          Originally posted by oldsman71
          wierd screw machine that stuff is odd!!!!!!
          Weird but cool, I'm tempted to build a screw-propeller go-kart for the winter. And Milkovich-your cars are awesome, but you got me right back to that damn site. It took me an hour to get off that freakin' site the first time, and now I'm back again!

Comment

I love the Top Gear episode about Russian vehicles... there are some odd, odd vehicles... I like their comment "why do the Russians always copy the worst of the capitalists' cars?"
            Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

I'll take the big screw truck, one of the big DUWK's, and that TU-92 Bear. Scare amount of "abandoned" stuff there. I bet you could sneak out a sizable arsenal of heavy weapons.
              Central TEXAS Sleeper
              USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

I want a Caspian Sea Monster to park in Gig Harbor. Just for an hour. Just to see what happens... :D
                Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Working...
                X