Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another angle....from the BBC. Matt LeBlanc to be Top Gear co-presenter

of course.....they´re prejudiced.

Last edited by malc; February 4, 2016, 02:21 PM.

Comment

I really didn't think they could have interested me in the show without clarkson but that would do it . I watched that show when it was on . I was pretty impressed with what he could do with the car. ( getting the fastest lap when the board was full full. ) The other celebrity spot I liked was when Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz were on . He did real well also and I think Cameron beat him by a little . Anyway great move .
      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

I checked my facts , Matt 1.42
        Tom 1.44
        Cameron 1.45.2 all dry tracks . The cool things on those shows , Matt LeBlanc just sits casually waiting for his time , Tom Cruise is super into it and he is sitting on the edge on his seat like everyone else does . Both ways are cool but it is interesting .
        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierL98GTA View Post
          I checked my facts , Matt 1.42
          Tom 1.44
          Cameron 1.45.2 all dry tracks . The cool things on those shows , Matt LeBlanc just sits casually waiting for his time , Tom Cruise is super into it and he is sitting on the edge on his seat like everyone else does . Both ways are cool but it is interesting .

You know when your fast!
          Last edited by ratpatrol66; February 4, 2016, 08:21 PM.

Comment

good choice.
            good straight man.
            I watched friends as a fan, I was 20 years old when that was on tv...as if to emulate my life, and friends. It was fun.
            Previously boxer3main
            the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

I´m asking why they need an American connection on the show, don´t you guys have Top Gear USA ?

Comment

Kind of. If you follow the presenters' social media pages, they've filmed new episodes, but they aren't sure when they will be shown. Ferrara, especially, seems to question History Channel's commitment.
                Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Update, Eddie Jordan is slated to join the line up.

Ex-F1 boss Eddie Jordan 'is set to be named as a Top Gear host'

Comment

Good for Matt, hope he dos well on there.

Comment

Just because he is an actor, doesn't mean he doesn't have car knowledge and driving talent. Shall I name names? Paul Newman, Steve McQueen, James Garner, etc, etc.
                      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

This is the new "multi talented" line up for the "new" Top Gear.

New Top Gear hosts revealed and the internet is quick to notice there's 'a black guy,
                        a woman and a foreigner' (and, of course, a ginger)

Where 3 got the job done previously we now need 7......and the British public pays their wages.

Comment

Probably got everybody for less than Clarkson .
                          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

I'll try watching it, for Chris Harris and Sabine Schmitz anyway ... Chris is a great presenter and pretty talented behind the wheel

cheers
                            Ed
                            Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
                            07 Mustang GT with some stuff
                            88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

Working...
                            X