No announcement yet.

So, Black is the New Chrome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depends on the car and the colour, but I don't mind black wheels with a polished or machined lip, but all black wheels are a bit overdone for sure. I have a set like that for track wheels that came with my 07 GT (actually the same wheels that Peewee had coated silver), but don't think they look that great on the car. My friend I bought the car from chose the particular set to get the specific size and offset needed at a reasonable price to use as track day-only wheels.

cheers
    Ed
    Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
    07 Mustang GT with some stuff
    88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

You know I was just trying to paraphrase some movie line with the dont need no stinkin dinner comment. No offense intended.

Comment

None taken!
        Thought you meant someplace like MickeyD's or someplace that does not take reservations..
        I meant a champagne and steak place..

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
          I meant a champagne and steak place..
          We'll do that with black suits and a tie when we're in Washington DC, serving out our role on the PAC committee. And somebody else is paying the bill, but we STILL won't be there.
          Last edited by pdub; February 15, 2016, 04:52 PM.
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Go to the local steakhouse and order the biggest sumbitch you can't eat and take the rest home for lunch for a week...
            How romatic is THAT?

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
              Go to the local steakhouse and order the biggest sumbitch you can't eat and take the rest home for lunch for a week...
              How romatic is THAT?
              I'd guess slightly more so than farting real loud at the dinner table in front of your brand-new in-laws. Not that I've ever done that of course....just sayin.
              Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Working...
              X