wagon build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wagon build

Been away from bs for a while. Work and life has had me involved.
    I did manage to slow down this past august and September to build this little swap meet wagon. All custom fabbed but just using racing kart wheels and hubs.
    kart is 26 " wide outside tire widest point and 56 " length. Box is 17x32.
    Hope everyone is doing good!
    Attached Files

Cool stuff Jerry! Great to see you on the screen again!
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Lucky kid! How's yer Ackerman? (You're supposed to ask that question for hand-built suspension though I have only the foggiest idea what it means).

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
        Lucky kid! How's yer Ackerman? (You're supposed to ask that question for hand-built suspension though I have only the foggiest idea what it means).

Dan

Well it would depend on what it is he calls his "Ackerman" then, wouldn't it? Doc says mine's fine, go have fun...

All worth it for the "I'm bad-ass" look on that lucky kid's face...

Comment

Sweet little wagon!
          Needs a HF 6 horse engine out back!

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post

Dan
            Well it has pretty good Ackerman actually, I dont know if I lucked into it or simple trial and error. But it does track a radius nice without fighting. Basically thats what Ackerman is.

Comment

I used rideon mower front end to make a wagon.. It pulled so hard I just hung it up!
              I bought a HF mesh bed wagon and doubled the length of the handle Gets the job done!

Comment

Working...
              X