Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Opinions on the Viper

Originally posted by NMCA_Ron
    If it is the exhaust note you don't like, stuff a 440 in it. Todd fixed it with this car. Shame he wrecked it.

V8 > V10 ;)

Comment

Viper is one of my favorite cars. I wouldn't wanna use it as my daily driver though. Why would people buy Ferraris? Because it's easy to maintain? or because it is comfortable driving it? No way, it's the passion for it. If you want a Viper, then go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by kotsenieric
        Viper is one of my favorite cars. I wouldn't wanna use it as my daily driver though. Why would people buy Ferraris? Because it's easy to maintain? or because it is comfortable driving it? No way, it's the passion for it. If you want a Viper, then go for it.
        Word. Still want one, i just don't have the money for one. But that's why i'm in college, right? (at least thats what they tell me)

Comment

me and my brother in law were at dealership and a horrifide
          salesman saw me and mark looking at the viper!! he was pretty short with
          us and didnt want us looking around it and mark asked "how much is this thingy"
          the salesman basiclly told us "too much for you nasty hillbillys" mark continued to
          ask questions "where is the wind-ers???" he told us how it had some lexan snap
          in windows (salesman really not liking us now) mark said "all them thousands of
          dollars and no real wind-ers what a BIG piece a sh*t!!!!" I thought the salesman
          was going to soil himself!!!!!! :D :D :D
          COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

That's funny, I just love messing with salesmen that label you based on your looks.
            ;D

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
              That's funny, I just love messing with salesmen that label you based on your looks.
              ;D
              +1, I got to enjoy some of that myself this past weekend

I pull up to the Realtor's office in my 180,000 mile Honda CR-V (budget beater) and get the snooty looks until they see my $500,000 preapproval letter
              www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Been there with a Pontiac dealer wanted a GTO, would not evan let me test drive it. Anyway I stoped and showed him my Mustang.

Comment

Okay Scott... can you buy me a VIPER?

LOL... okay seriously I've driven several... and a few Really nice ones with some fluff stuff... whinning turbo thingy's... and frankly they are Wicked... everyone should have one... just to compare life too...

most definintely a car I want YOU to own so I can look at it...

K

Comment

Working...
                  X