Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MagicJack

Anyone here using it??

Enjoy uncompromised VoIP calling and say goodbye to phone bills with magicJack. Get free unlimited calling to the US & Canada and keep your same number!

$19.99 a year, unlimited local and long distance, plus caller id and voice mail. Just need an internet connection.

Re: MagicJack

my cell is portable and does alot of function for not alot of money. more than magic jack but if i need to call or txt or check net from anywhere i can. i dont have the non verizon minutes for calling though the week but i really dont call alot of people anyway.

i suppose it would be cool but i think skype is free.

Comment

My Sister-In-Law uses it and just loves it.
      It sometimes drops out, but for that price, you can call back.
      ;D

I use AT&T with an old time phone that uses the 5 volts from the telco line, so when power goes out, I can still use the phone.
      ;D

Comment

The old phones are great when you are around hurricanes. When Ike came through here we lost power for a week, but we had our phone the whole time. You can forget about the cell phones after a hurricane, even if their towers survived they are so busy that you cannot get a call through.
        1964 Chevelle
        Power Tour 2004-2008, 2013, 2015-2016, 2018
        LH 2005-2008, 2015-2016, 2018

Comment

Originally posted by dand38s
          The old phones are great when you are around hurricanes.
          Absolutely !!
          ;)

Comment

There is a thing on DIY.com and maybe youtube that shows you how to charge small devises,such as cell phones
            and stuff using the old phone line. You make a little converter that allows you to trickle charge things.

Comment

Working...
            X