No announcement yet.

Brown Eyed Girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My eyes are Hazel/green...Tammy's are dark brown... Luckily Sean got the brown eyes, dark,thick hair and olive complexion from his mother...but unfortunately, bone structure and looks from his dad.... he has often been referred to as my clone, only 30 years younger...
    Patrick & Tammy
    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

My favorite dog had one brown eye & one blue eye. A super smart 1/2 Australian Shepherd, 1/2 Border Collie. Both parents were pure breds. On another note, me & my running pals used to sing Brown Eyed Girl, "Brown Eye Girl" (She's my brown eye girl) just to irritate our girlfriends. Man, that was a long time ago.
      Last edited by 67 Malibu; April 6, 2021, 06:47 PM.
      ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

and a spam bot dug up this five year old thread... his eyes are brown, of course, because he's full of *
        Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Just checked that out. April 3d post by alan15NP. Checked his history & the one here & a post on the same day over in "word association" are it. That one was legitimate. The one on here has what is probably a spam related link.
          ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Had to see if the lyric is online. It is. Aint technology wonderful?

Do you remember when we used to sing?
            Sha-la-la, la-la, la-la, la-la, la-la tee-da
            Just like that
            Sha-la-la, la-la, la-la, la-la, la-la tee-da, la-tee-da
            My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Working...
            X