The pussification of America.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The pussification of America.

Definitely pussification, like you Dan I also couldn't climb that damn rope, and only caught the ball only half the time when we played dodge ball, and most of the time came away with a nasty sting after being hit with a ball traveling close to light speed. However, it taught me something else- Karma. If someone was a complete ass during dodge ball I pounded them during recess, what goes around comes around. ;D
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by joebogey
      Definitely pussification, like you Dan I also couldn't climb that damn rope, and only caught the ball only half the time when we played dodge ball, and most of the time came away with a nasty sting after being hit with a ball traveling close to light speed. However, it taught me something else- Karma. If someone was a complete ass during dodge ball I pounded them during recess, what goes around comes around. ;D
      Now THAT is what I'm talkin' bout!

Ron
      It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon67
        Originally posted by Fordplay0621

5. I bet that Lady Teacher touches her Husband when she goes home.
        Maybe....she may not like gooky stuff :
        nowadays the lady teachers touch the kids too :D

Comment

4. I wonder if I will get a Ticket if I ride my bike around the block without a Helmet?
          I have come close, but have seen other kids get tickets for no helmet
          that one cop is a PITA
          Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

Originally posted by 1988montecarloss

i think i wanna go back to school - 'Hot For Teacher' has real possibilities nowadays.
            Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Just got this in an email and thought it kind of applied to this thread.

Last week I purchased a burger at Burger King for $1.58. The counter girl took my $2 and I was digging for my change when I pulled 8 cents from my pocket and gave it to her. She stood there, holding the nickel and 3 pennies, while looking at the screen on her register. I sensed her discomfort and tried to tell her to just give me two quarters, but she hailed the manager for help.

Why do I tell you this?....Because of the evolution in teaching math since the 1950s:

> Teaching Math In 1950s- A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100. His cost of production is 4/5 of the price. What is his profit?
              > Teaching Math In 1960s- A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100. His cost of production is 4/5 of the price, or $80. What is his profit?
              > Teaching Math In 1970s- A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100. His cost of production is $80. Did he make a profit?
              > Teaching Math In 1980s- A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100. His cost of production is $80 and his profit is $20. Your assignment: Underline the number 20.
              > Teaching Math In 1990s- A logger cuts down a beautiful forest because he20is selfish and inconsiderate and cares nothing for the habitat of animals or the preservation of our woodlands. He does this so he can make a profit of $20. What do you think of this way of making a living? Topic for class participation after answering the question: How did the birds and squirrels feel as the logger cut down their homes? (There are no wrong answers, and if you feel like crying, it's ok.)
              > Teaching Math In 2000s- If you have special needs or just feel you need assistance because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, childhood memories, criminal background, then don't answer and the correct answer will be provided for you. There are no wrong answers.
              > Teaching Math In 2008- Un hachero vende una carrtada de maderapara 100 pesos. El costo de la producciones es 80 pesos. Cuanto dinero ha hecho?
              > Teaching Math In 2009- Don't you worry about how much profit the logger made. The government will answer the question for you. It is fundamentally unfair for the logger to make a 20 percent profit. Fairness demands that the logger turn over his earnings to the government which will redistribute the wealth to unemployed US citizens, and undocumented foreign guests on public assistance and to corporate executives; and to the UN. The logger will of course get a little back for himself which will "stimulate" him to keep on working.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by oldsman496

i think i wanna go back to school - 'Hot For Teacher' has real possibilities nowadays.
                the worst thing is the kids tell their parents :o

Comment

Used to play Smear the Queer, If a child said that at School now they would be expelled. It's a scary thing to eliminate competition. Hopefully the Kids are smart enoough to compete inside thier own minds and know better.

Comment

I wish THAT happened when I was in school...

Comment

Working...
                    X