Lights Out 7 Pics & Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lights Out 7 Pics & Video

All of my photos are at the link below! Over 1,000.

If you hadn’t heard by now, this years Lights Out race was even bigger and better than ever! Thanks Duck & crew for putting on another awesome race!! We were lucky enough to spend the day…

A few of my favorites.

Also got the chance to meet Mike Finnegan from Roadkill and ended up hanging out with him the stands most of the afternoon, great guy!

More on that at the link below!
    https://jdsmotorsports.wordpress.com...from-roadkill/''

Video at the link below!

https://jdsmotorsports.wordpress.com...-lights-out-7/
    2013- Murphy, NC Road Side Fan Between Chattanooga & Charlotte 2014- Charlotte-Knoxville-Charleston: 2013 Ford Mustang GT

Is it just me, or is the car with the "NOBARS" plate clearly set up for wheelie bars?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Cramer View Post
      Is it just me, or is the car with the "NOBARS" plate clearly set up for wheelie bars?

Lol yeap, that's Murder Nova from Street Outlaws.
      2013- Murphy, NC Road Side Fan Between Chattanooga & Charlotte 2014- Charlotte-Knoxville-Charleston: 2013 Ford Mustang GT

Comment

Will the real murder Nova please stand up?

Comment

He said he was building another car so that plate kinda has me scratching my head.

Comment

Originally posted by G-Motive View Post
            He said he was building another car so that plate kinda has me scratching my head.

That is odd!!! I hadn't really thought about it. Looks like a legit plate too with the exp. stickers and all. At first I was just thinking maybe its one of those novelty tags you can get made. Of course think about this, I wonder if the DMV would actually issue a "murder" tag? But if they did, no way in hell you would give it up to get another tag for this weekend. Unless he registered something else? Still seems like an expensive play that not many people probably noticed. Maybe it was a buddies tag or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra_4 View Post

That is odd!!! I hadn't really thought about it. Looks like a legit plate too with the exp. stickers and all. At first I was just thinking maybe its one of those novelty tags you can get made. Of course think about this, I wonder if the DMV would actually issue a "murder" tag? But if they did, no way in hell you would give it up to get another tag for this weekend. Unless he registered something else? Still seems like an expensive play that not many people probably noticed. Maybe it was a buddies tag or something?
              Toxic twins. I can see some advantages.

Comment

Great shots. I wanted to go but did not want to fight the crowd. It was bad enough back in October, I knew that the big payout would draw many more cars and spectators. Maybe in October again.
                Why think when you can be doing something fruitful?

Comment

Working...
                X