AAA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: AAA

I just remembered my Hagerty policy on the Malibu and the Monte-- they will tow 100 miles up to 3 times a year, IIRC.

So the tow thing isn't needed; what other benefits are there?
    The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Definitely worth the $$. I used them a few months ago when the electric fuel pump died on my Chevelle. They had a flat bed truck to me within 30 minutes.
      Nitrous, baby!!...

Comment

I got our membership last year at their travel agency store when we bought tickets to Disney World. The discount on the tickets was more than the cost of membership.

Comment

Discounts, jump starts and a few gallons of mystery gas.
          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

My wife and I have AAA because her car has 188,000 miles, mine 152,000 miles and we live in the middle of nowhere. ;D
            Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

First road trip in the second elcy,we ran out of gas on 40,six miles west of Ashville,You know the place,just past bum f#$%ed Egypt,just short of nowhere.|Got gas in like twenty minutes and it made a believer out of me.
              Keep smiling,makes them wonder whats on your mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Schtauffer
                I just remembered my Hagerty policy on the Malibu and the Monte-- they will tow 100 miles up to 3 times a year, IIRC.

So the tow thing isn't needed; what other benefits are there?
                Lock your keys in the car, covered. There are many others. One of the great things is if you sign up for the Plus plan you don't even have to own the car to get help, say a buddy is having problems close to you and needs a tow, go where he is and call them, covered as long as you are there with the card. Been a member for 7 years and always came out ahead myself.
                "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

I've got it and had it for 35 years. The wife has a tendency to get flat tires and dead batteries so its more than paid for itself. Last year I had the 200 mile tow but dropped it back to 100 miles this year. You also get the discounts on alot of stuff like hotels. Worth it for sure.
                  Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Comment

When we had a big fire headed our way( the corralitos) AAA called up and asked us if we needed any help, a place to stay,Money? on and on.We were packing and loading as fast as posible,to git the Hell out of harms way. But that nice and thoughtfull phone call brought tears to these old eyes! Yes we have full coverage. house, cars,pickups,My shop full
                    of tools and Equipment. But the AAA is the only Ins. Co. to treat us like that.also 100 Mi tow. Do we think AAA is the way to go Hell yes Jerry

Comment

i used to work for AAA ohio auto club doing CSR and tow dispatching. that was 10 years ago though.

Comment

Working...
                      X