Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Here's what's really great so far

Originally posted by KeithTurk
    Henry.... an LS1 in a freaking Caprice... come on... this place is being Built for people like YOU...

K
    I do feel very welcomed and at home on here so far, its great ! ;D

Comment

Hey Henry I got a 78 Impala coupe looks almost like yours,no LS1 though just a stock 350 with Quadrajet,I really love that car.

Comment

Originally posted by rusty48

Hey Henry I got a 78 Impala coupe looks almost like yours,no LS1 though just a stock 350 with Quadrajet,I really love that car.
        Awesome! May I see some pics please? What are all the details (where and when did you get it, what made you buy it, how many miles are on it, any plans for it etc.) ?

Comment

Everybody has their favorite brand, but none is better than another.
          They all have their good and bad points.
          Every town has a fast car and it could be any brand.
          One year,long ago a 74 Javlin came rolling in town with an Olds 455 under the hood and it was the fastest, it took a drag car with fake plates on the street to finally beat it.
          One year it was a 67 fastback mustang until a 9 second in the 1/8,67 Camaro with %100 traction showed up and intimidated everybody with popping the front wheels off the ground thanks to a set of big block springs and a small block.
          This made the stang do a 1/8 mile burn out on take off and losing!!!
          There all good and don't get me started on the Mopars, there wicked, when one comes around it stays around for along time at the top!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X