The HR Specials (Plural)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The HR Specials (Plural)

Hey a fella doesnt know if he dont ask.What your guys are doing is fantastic and I just think everybody that can heop would love to do so.I just ask taht yo dont forget the east coast gang in future indevors.thanks guys for all that you do.
    Keep smiling,makes them wonder whats on your mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Freiburger
      I just don't like borrowing and goofing on another guy's image when I can make my own bad image.
      It amazes me that shop in Yucaipa Ca gets away with "So What Racing".....
      Ed

Comment

I understand that they got a cease-and-decist, but ignored it. It's Shug and Irene Hanchard, the lowest-buck, biggest-fun scene at the Salt. They are in my lsr club so I'll ask at our yearly meeting next week.

Comment

Originally posted by carjunkiechad
          Picture me dancing while I say this...Keith and David are going to let me get a record doo daa doo daa. Wow, life is good. Oh and for the record, the car has set records at Bonneville with different brands, and different types of superchargers. DF is pretty good at that. We're using a blower again this year. But smaller and with little or no hoodscoop. Me thinks it will go fast.
          Im just trying to give you guys a hard time, I know it has gone fast with several different blowers on it. I also know that YOU SUCK because you get to drive it. I am hoping that I will be there to watch you drive it.

Comment

Chad... the head light covers might come off fairly easy and if that's the case then the only thing we'd have to do is stick the chrome headlight bezels in and put a new trunk lid on it... find a grill... hmmm Take the Spoiler off...

SO on and so forth... the motor has to come out and get freshened as well as the new supercharger... and we'll have to build a new Hood... ( not a biggie.. ) Sweet talk Tex Racing into freshing the Clutch... Clean up the wiring...

Oh and by the way... do all the other Car Junkie stuff in the fore ground... But it's Bonneville... and somehow all this will get done... Just the way it works....

K

Comment

Keith, there are a million of those cars around here, so putting on a new nose is way easier, especially since I'd like to have the Z28 air dam in order to try some Production numbers.

Do you want the Z28 fenders with air extractors, or not?

Comment

Is the Z ducktail spoiler worth the price of admission? I've wondered if I should go that way when running PRO.

Dan

Comment

We think it's better than nothing.

Comment

The air eductors bring up as many issues as the solve... like if we have those do we have to have the lower wheel pieces and if we don't run the Wheel spats is that illegal... ( I don't think so because I think the rally sport had half the package )...

I've never that whole nose off the car... I know it's a fairly easy thing... just never had that many hands when I needed them...

Dan... based on what we know... they might have been pretty dang close to "right" with that hokey ass looking factory duck bill spoiler... hmmm fascinating eh?

K

Comment

Working...
                    X