Let's play.....The Violation Game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Let's play.....The Violation Game!

The engine is dressed up with allot of toys.
    He's talking about the baseball bat hood prop...

Comment

crappy picture, looks like some fluid leaking under the diff(dont see any any where els) and its a crappy chevy ;D ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
        How come he only went with the 16in diameter stacks?

I will preface this link by saying that this is a real car. I have seen it in person...do not adjust your sets. If you have not taken acid today..you'll feel like you did after seeing these photos.

Wow.

Brian

The list is too long on that one.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I will preface this link by saying that this is a real car. I have seen it in person...do not adjust your sets. If you have not taken acid today..you'll feel like you did after seeing these photos.

Wow.

Brian
          that car is so sad its funny ???
          ps that guy must have taken something

Comment

Wow.

Brian
            Looks kinda like an altered wheelbase gremlin.

Comment

the car is just very ugly
              no truer words have been spoken

Comment

"East coast hackery at it's finest."? Damn, that's a little harsh don't you think? The car is not that bad. Now onto the things I'd change...

1. That fiberglass hood has got to go.
                2. Those blacked out headlights would have to go too.
                3. While I'm tossing shit, I'm tossing the air shocks into the pile with the hood and headlights.
                4. While I had the engine out of the car, I would've repainted the engine compartment.
                4. Too many dress-up items on the motor. It looks like he's trying to hide the slowness by making it look fast.
                6. Paint the motor, not the headers.

Overall, not bad for 3 Grand. The paint looks good (as well as the pictures will show anyway) and the interior looks like it's in good shape too. Most of the stuff I pointed out is minor in nature and can be fixed pretty quick. Now that shortened stationwagon?? Well, I'll keep my mouth shut on that one. ;)

Comment

I would drive that station wagon every day, just like it sits.

It's hideous, but cool at the same time.

Comment

Hey Sailor (wait a second that didn't come out right),

I'm an east coast guy (born/raised/live in the Boston area) so the East Coast comment was made in more of a loving tone than it came out. This car has been advertised on CL for some time and occasionally people who go look at it will post a "counter ad" if you will warning people that the entire rear section of the frame is rotted so bad that the thing is about to fall apart. It cracks me up every time I see one.

Brian
                    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Hey Sailor (wait a second that didn't come out right),

I'm an east coast guy (born/raised/live in the Boston area) so the East Coast comment was made in more of a loving tone than it came out. This car has been advertised on CL for some time and occasionally people who go look at it will post a "counter ad" if you will warning people that the entire rear section of the frame is rotted so bad that the thing is about to fall apart. It cracks me up every time I see one.

Brian
                      After hearing about the rot in the car, I now understand the "hackery" comment! ;D I'm glad to see people are posting counter-ads for this pile. I'd hate to see some unsuspecting person get more than they bargained for.

Comment

Well now I dont feel so bad having a KIA as a Racecar. I feel relieved that someone else is dealing with a bigger pile than I am.

Comment

Working...
                        X