Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

project cars...too much, but it seems never enough?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: project cars...too much, but it seems never enough?

Originally posted by milner351
    at the moment I have a truck leaking engine oil, a car leaking fuel, a trailer with a bent fender and a noisey brake, a boat with a leaky transmission (that was just rebuilt last year), a drag truck with a blown trans and leaky headers, and a '54 belair that needs a new drivetrain.
    Oh, well you must be a mechanic then !!
    ;D

Comment

Originally posted by milner351
      I hate to admit that the only car in the family with no issues is the wife's Honda!
      The fact that it IS a honda should be an issue... :D
      www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

it was a package deal, the car came with the girl.
        There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Have the same thing over here.Got a girl with a Honda ;D.

Comment

So is it safe to assume that girls have issues then? ;D
            www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

They seem to buy good cars,and end up with nice guys ;D

Comment

Originally posted by stage1scott
                ditto here-the Fairlane project is months and money from running,yet I am hot on the trail of another Oleynik enclosed car hauler-WHICH I DON'T NEED RIGHT NOW-BUT -a couple more have surfaced and they are. of course, projects inthemselves, and will delay work on the Fairlane even further!
                Scott, a fried of mine in Palmdale has an 04 Hallmark 20 footer, nice, 3K.

If you want bigger I have a 32 footer Wells Cargo available.
                Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Comment

Originally posted by bearphoto
                  Originally posted by stage1scott
                  ditto here-the Fairlane project is months and money from running,yet I am hot on the trail of another Oleynik enclosed car hauler-WHICH I DON'T NEED RIGHT NOW-BUT -a couple more have surfaced and they are. of course, projects inthemselves, and will delay work on the Fairlane even further!
                  Scott, a fried of mine in Palmdale has an 04 Hallmark 20 footer, nice, 3K.

If you want bigger I have a 32 footer Wells Cargo available.
                  wow Doug-a 20 ft 04 Haulmark for 3k sounds too good to be true-my fairlane is only 17 feet total length, so a 20 footer, while too small for most chevelle and bigger sized cars , is good for novas/mustangs/camaros and fairlanes too. Unfortunately, I sold my 454 suburban last fall, and have nothing to tow with. The beauty of the enclosed Oleynik haulers (when you can find a decent one) is it is one registration and ins bill for a vehicle that sees very little use in total. Since they have built in sleeper bunks, it is simple to get em registered and insured as motorhomes too. My suburban sat around here 6 years, got used about 15k total, brought me continual grief from the wife cause it was an unused gas hog, (except the 3 times she needed it, of course) while the car hauler was parked elsewhere and she rarely saw it. To go back to a trailer, I need a tower. lots of inexpensive choices out there right now though, so just to be safe, are there any pics avail of that 20 footer?
                  67 Fairlane 434 ci/464 hp/488 tq-RIP
                  05 GTO torrid red/red gut, LS2, Auto (my knees hurt!)

Comment

Working...
                  X