Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
    Enjoy the sauce, Dan..
    This is just about the silliest thing I've ever done, and I've done some seriously silly stuff.

It's fun. Will it still be frozen? Tick....tick....tick...
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I HAVE to know....it's two O'Clock......guaranteed delivery by 3. Did the spaghetti make it? Did it survive? Only Dan Stokes knows. It's killing me. The suspense....

Comment

Yep it arrived about 11:00 but I had to get movin' and didn't get to the computer until now - sorry. No longer frozen but cool and I'm sure it'll be OK - canned sauce lasts fir years and this was almost air-free, at least by the time it got here. I was AMAZED to see the pasta in there, too - I'd planned a trip to Harris-Teeter to pick that up. So tonight I'm hitting the sauce!

THANKS - I'll do a report on your cooking tomorrow but it looks excellent.

Dan

Comment

WHEW!

Comment

Great sauce! I did doctor it slightly by adding pre-made meat balls to up the protein content (it's a diabetes thing). I doubt it added much to the taste as I think they were pretty similar in flavor to the yummy sauce.

THANKS! And watch for a box coming your way shortly.

Dan
            Last edited by DanStokes; April 6, 2016, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Now Pdub needs to get a vaccum sealer and ship his sauce all over..
              "Weeville's Magic Red Sauce"
              Tested at AMP, Barbur and.....

Comment

Working...
              X