No announcement yet.

Anyone watching Barret Jackson Live?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone watching Barret Jackson Live?

See who bought the Caprice?

None other than TF driver and IHRA champ Bruce Litton.

Cool

Brian
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
      See who bought the Caprice?

None other than TF driver and IHRA champ Bruce Litton.

Cool

Brian
      Yes, I was drooling. 427, 425 HP, 4 speed.
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Pinks Guy was on. I'll never watch Speed Vision again.

If all these Guys and Gals know so much about Cars and Bikes , why do they need writers. If they were so F****** good they could just Wing it. TV is really starting to Suck the big one. The Writers are making big Bucks to begin with, More than the average Guy. 6 fugures for most of them. The Crapp they write Sucks to begin with. Reality Shows are not Reality if you have to read a script. Even Myth Busters is getting old.

Putting BJ on non stop to fill the Time Slots has really ruined any chance for mto ever go back to the Channel. One good thing came out of all of this. I have been working on my car more.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordplay0621
          Pinks Guy was on. I'll never watch Speed Vision again.

If all these Guys and Gals know so much about Cars and Bikes , why do they need writers. If they were so F****** good they could just Wing it. TV is really starting to Suck the big one. The Writers are making big Bucks to begin with, More than the average Guy. 6 fugures for most of them. The Crapp they write Sucks to begin with. Reality Shows are not Reality if you have to read a script. Even Myth Busters is getting old.

Putting BJ on non stop to fill the Time Slots has really ruined any chance for mto ever go back to the Channel. One good thing came out of all of this. I have been working on my car more.
          If the writers are making so much money why are they not living Beverly Hills next to all those producers? Most of them can't even afford to own a home here in LA. Why are their kids in public schools and not in private schools like the producer's kids? Sorry, they don't make a ton of money. Getting paid six figures for a movie script doesn't come every year. They'd be lucky to get that once in their life. My buddy sold a script last year for $35k and they paid him another $10k to rewrite it. He still drives limos with me.
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X