• Show
Clear All

Re: Well it's Friday and....

flare one up slum lord
    with that 140 iq and 3500 on the sat -you can do anything

Comment

Originally posted by Junk Whisperer
      Bought TWO SETS of new Cornell 1000 205-70R-14 Tyres for BOTH my 71 Plymouth Scamps. Steam-cleaned the Engine room of the White '69 Caddy Fleetwood(the 'real' White-Monster... ;D)and plan on replacing the V-Cover Gaskets as well as repainting the Covers themselves. On Monday the Q-Jet comes off & sent to my buddy Jeff for a rebuild. Going to play with the 'new' '67 Nova 4-Door tommorow,change the Oil,re-greese the Zerks in the front-end,play with the Tyre-pressure,clean out the Trunk,ect. Being a single Mother isin't easy ;D ;D! ~J/W-006.
      How many kids do you have now? Is it up to 67? Do you live in a shoe? ;D

Comment

yep worked all week and tomorrow for my 54 hr work week
        pool went in wensday and now i am on drain tile in the yard
        got my retaining wall finished tonite sunday the LCS gets dropped off so i can build the replacement for my buddy who crashed his the plymouth goes to my moms my 67 comes home my coupe frame is finished but i have no time to finish mock up and finish the blower motor right now to get it done and .... life is grand

Comment

I was home for a whole hour today at lunch in between jobs. I hear a car running in the driveway. It's one of our company cars. There's Gregg, who happens to be my boss, standing there staring and sighing at his 58 Cadillac in my driveway. Is that a subtle hint that I should skip going to a show tomorrow and work on it? Naw.

I offered the keys to him and told him to drive this weekend and enjoy it. He didn't want to. Said it'll be another he'll be without it.
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Its pouring out this morning no grass cutting.My dog seems to have kennel cough.I hope thats all it is I have to take him to the vet in an hour or so. poor dog was up all night coughing and hacking I feel terrible seeing him like that.

Comment

I get to load the back of my truck with topsoil using a D1, I see a backache in my future.
              Yeah yardwork!
              Busted down to regular Bangshifter

Comment

Working...
              X